Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any PoT Heads on the board???

this is da deal wit G13...I smoked it numerous times....but the first 2 times were the absolute best after like 2-3 hits I forgot what my name was and where I lived def if you can get your hands on it def try it...after that its been kinda like a routine for me.....another type of weed that I can recommend is Dourban poison that shit is HARD!!!

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by blaznny:

Best weed i would say northern lights...

Wes supposedly had g13 once. it was fuckin bangin bud but it definately was not G13 i mean the high was great but i really don't think it was... We gots blueberry now shit is off the hook... Smoked the northerns out of a 2 1/2 ft. jerome baker believe it or not shit was ill. I will take a BLUNT over any peice though still my fav without a doubt.

WHAT IS EVERYONE ELSES FAV THING TO SMOKE OUT OF????

stay blazn and stay up...

i hope u aint lying kid...that shit is the bomb....clubhead and dszorro (my negros) hit me off with that shit.....couldnt tell you a story because i cant fuckin remember!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by digisoul:

im from the east coast but i go to school in santa cruz.. home of fine budz... anyways the best budz ive ever smoked and if you can find this you gotta try it is creeper budz... of course everyone talks up their product but the guy who gave it to me was like man you gotta be careful ( yeah right) i smoked a couple bong loads and nothing.. come 45 minutes later im lying in my dorm room unable to move.. the high just creeps up on you and poof youre a goner... hence the name creeper

I love creeper buds. After you finish smoking youre like "wtf? I dont feel shit." Then out of nowhere it hits you like someone dropped a bomb on you. It's such a pleasant surpise.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

Hey clubhead, you smoked real G-13? From what I've heard, that shit is only available as a cross or something. Oh, I forgot about Cali-O too, always a favorite.

This board needs to have a smoker's meet-up or something, everybody bring a dub bag. wink.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

hee haw

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

for me, G-13, BC's, and Skunk. Want to expierience N. Lights....just dont know wether its hard to come by or not.

PM me and lemme know wink.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Never had blueberry x bubblegum sounds good tho....but I had Northen lights cross pollinated with Hawain Tide in a glass bowl.....I was high off my ass...

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif Smoking weed ..... PRICELESS

And where the fuck was i NEGRO!!!!!!!DAMN SON!!!Now i know why peeps dont call me sometime!!!

Ps...yo DSZORRO...we still cool right???

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

I took bong hits of northern lights once and it was amazing. Just recently I smoked white haze, bong hits yet again. It was pretty good, definitly can't complain. But I think if you just make brownies out of decent weed then thats really all you need. I ate two a couple of weeks ago and got lost at twilo. Not a good idea.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -