Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: MSoprano13 and the rest of the TUNNEL CREW

Guys...I hope to be hearing from all of you that are gonna be there this Saturday. MSoprano: Call my cell kid 201.349.1865.

Glowball: You know me brother. Don't be shy.

PFloyd: If you're gonna make it this week, e-mail me and I'll ahve your comp for you.

Anybody else: Hope to see all you kids there. We've got a lot of ish coming up in the next few weeks. In the mean time...I'm off to Saci. Talk to you soon guys!

-THEORY

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Guys...I hope to be hearing from all of you that are gonna be there this Saturday. MSoprano: Call my cell kid 201.349.1865.

Glowball: You know me brother. Don't be shy.

PFloyd: If you're gonna make it this week, e-mail me and I'll ahve your comp for you.

Anybody else: Hope to see all you kids there. We've got a lot of ish coming up in the next few weeks. In the mean time...I'm off to Saci. Talk to you soon guys!

-THEORY

What's up brother? Hey count me in for this Saturday plus 15 if you can. This way we can talk about upcoming events. Thankx again for all your help.

PS>Don't forget to talk Ruthy. Its going to be cool seeing some old faces there.lol

Pe@ce

DJ Neumonic

------------------

"Last night a dj saved my life."

hey dudes,,, well listen up for somereason i got a fucked up case of mono from the tunnel from the the 18th of the sat i went ,, man they better clean that place up im so angry i gotit from the bathrooms ... there now cleaning it up there ,..........

------------------

Image.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---