Clubplanet Nightlife Community

experimentation w/new drugs

Originally posted by dszorro:

hey folks.

gettin tired of E.

it's not fuckin me up no more.

any suggestions on new substances that

aren't too crazy??

i heard ritalin is growing in popularity.

take ritalin before you go to work or before you wanna clean up your apartment or something, it will make you do some crazy shit. Last time I nabbed one I cleaned up my house and rearranged the furniture, then did a market analysis of ecstacy

cwm6.gif dont know why though...

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

The best drug for europhia is GHB. Of course the problem is most people arent responsible enough to use it in moderation. One cap, two max and you will be feeling great. Sadly most of my friends have G'd out on more than one occasion. I never have and used to use it regularly when i lived in toronto. here in nyc it has a bad rap. if u have self control its a great drug.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by dszorro:

hey folks.

gettin tired of E.

it's not fuckin me up no more.

any suggestions on new substances that

aren't too crazy??

i heard ritalin is growing in popularity.

oh pleaseeee dont even go there.... umm i wouldn't even trust ghb, too easy to OD on that shit and die.... sorry but i just don't think you're gonna get much safer than what youve already experienced, what you haven't done K?

------------------

round640.jpg

Safi- sadly u r correct. While I agree that G is easily abused and g'ing out is common, I don't believe that G is responsible for more deaths that other drugs (I'm not 100% sure but I am a docter and many of my classmates used alot of G). As with anything too many drugs, contributing factors(dehydration, hyperthermia) or preexisting disease states can cause death while partying. Im definately not advocating G for everybody (or anybody). My point is that when used properly there is no better high. I will admit that most people cannot do this as G greatly dimishes one ability to make rational decisions and have restraint. I will say this however, no matter what kind of mood u r in G will always make u want to party.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

I definately did not gain a shred of credibility spelling doctor with a E! Actually thats kind of funny!

------------------

Originally posted by drfunk:

I definately did not gain a shred of credibility spelling doctor with a E! Actually thats kind of funny!

Where do you practice doctor, no offense but I dont think I wanna go to a place where the doctors are taking shots of G all over the place.

cwm13.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

None taken nyce. Actually I practice in Queens. I too would be dismayed if my physician abused caps of G (i would never do a whole shot). I think perhaps I have been misunderstood here. I dont not do G on a regular basis(actually its been many months), but I do like to party on the weekends. Are u bad at your job because u like to party? Ive worked very hard to get to where I am. I still like to have a good time.

-funk

------------------

Originally posted by drfunk:

None taken nyce. Actually I practice in Queens. I too would be dismayed if my physician abused caps of G (i would never do a whole shot). I think perhaps I have been misunderstood here. I dont not do G on a regular basis(actually its been many months), but I do like to party on the weekends. Are u bad at your job because u like to party? Ive worked very hard to get to where I am. I still like to have a good time.

-funk

not at all man, actually I like to see people in higher position that do some things that are outside of "social norm". (I was cheering for Clinton). Do G kid, responsibly of course, just as long as your not operating, etc. I knew we were all the sammeeee!!!

G is badddd, mmmmkaaay

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

dude try some crystal...recommended highly, itll have u movin all night, then ull be bangin ur head off the walls cause youll have so much energy......

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com

Originally posted by glowsticks:

dude try some crystal...recommended highly, itll have u movin all night, then ull be bangin ur head off the walls cause youll have so much energy......

LOL.. Yeah I agree. BUT, it doesn't give you a feeling of being fucked up. That's what I love about it. You just feel really AWAKE. A lot of ppl like the feeling of being all cracked out so it depends on what feeling you're looking for smile.gif