Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAUCE FRIDAYS @ CREAM - DJ DIVINE -OPENING NIGHT MARCH 16TH,2001

Well everyone, here's the flyers we have all been waiting for. I know Im posting soon but we wanna get the word out.

Hope to see you all there with bellz on! It'z gonna be a craZy night!!!!

xoxo

kAt & Divine Force Productions~

------------------

-keep your weekendz open on March 16th cuz Divine Force is bringing you a night of eternal bliss as we mainline a heavy dose of DJ Divine cut w/ special guest Marcell Whitehead into your bloodstream.

-and where else to indulge your senses with a pandemonium of tech house and trance than at the legendary Sauce Fridays; only at a club that delivers the true meaning of euphoria, Cream... conviently located at 246 columbus avenue between 71st and 72nd (in new york city)

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well everyone, here's the flyers we have all been waiting for. I know Im posting soon but we wanna get the word out.

Hope to see you all there with bellz on! It'z gonna be a craZy night!!!!

xoxo

kAt & Divine Force Productions~

well ill definately be there with bells on...i saw divine spin at limelight last year and that shit was off the hook...definately a dj to watch out for!!!

"we're movin on up....movin on up..."

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.