Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn, RUTGERS people...

This Saturday, before you head to LL come to see MeliChaCha sing!

Nova Terra (on Albany Street, a block and a half from the RU bookstore), March 3rd

We're going on between 9:30 and 10:00, and are doing 3 45 minute sets through the night... It's gonna be hot!

BTW -- I won first place at the big Talent Show at the BCC last night! Woo hoo! That's an extra $200 in ChaCha's account... yeah, baby!

Hope to see you all -- e-mail me if you have any ???'s at MeliChaCha@aol.com!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Nova Terra will soon be known as House of The Chach!!!

YEAH BABY!!! cwm30.gifcwm11.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

trl.gif **All my girls at the party. Look at his body. Shakin that thing like you never did see. Got a nice package alright. Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight.** JaNeT (new single coming soon!!!!)

200$$$, yo. Buy me a plane ticket wink.gif

Congradulations Babe!!

Everyone else....GO SEE THIS GIRL!!! Believe me, your going to be SHOCKED cwm24.gif by the power in her voice. Especially if you know how small she is. cwm13.gif

Good luck babe! Sing one for me wink.gif If you can...record the damn thing!!

Sorry I missed it. cwm21.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by pipdaddy:

that's awesome.....i was actually at that place a couple weeks ago....it's pretty nice...they need to chill the music down a bit. the band is too loud and in your face. i still like clydz better for that type of bar and atmosphere...

Well, I haven't heard who they have playing there now, but I know that the owner wants to get people dancing... and they damn skippy will be dancing when our band busts out! cwm30.gif You should check it out for a lil' sumpin sumpin that RU has never dealt with before...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

well, when i was there they had the whole cuban band thingy going on.....There was a big fat Tito Puente looking guy in a flower print shirt, and another guy playing one of those big upright like cello things.....and there was a monkey in the back playing drums, and an elephant with a tuba...and and....sorry.

are you gonna be with a band -or- just kicking some nice vocals all alone? can we do like a karaoke thing? i'll sing backstreet boys if you do backup..

iiiiiii want it thaaaaaat way.

cwm1.gif

I'll be singing with my band... Some Marc Anthony (transposed up to my range, of course), some Cubanisimo, Brenda K. Starr, Gloria Estefan, and some old school Salsa and Boleros. Our band features some kick-ass instrumentalists (piano, jazz guitar -- both of these guys are unbelievable -- timbales, congas, upright bass, trumpet, and trombone)... it's salsa, so the instrumentation has to be there.

Trust me - this show beings with it some amazing music -- not fat old guys bringing noise!

- meli -

P.S. Franny - can't wait to see you!

cwm30.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

Guest dabiatchka

That sounds hot. I'm supposed to be visiting Rutgers this Saturday. What time are you going on stage? And do you have to be a student to get in there?

AWESOME! No, you don't have to be a student to get in... this isn't a Rutgers affiliated thing -- I just put attention to Rutgers people b/c it's in the area of the campus.

Our band will go on somewhere between 9:30 and 10:00, and play 3 separate 45 minute sets.

If you need directions or info, e-mail or PM me!

So far it looks like:

melichacha

trippintrance

dalfinus

franny99

roly99

furnace

... and who else?

It's like a mini-meetup... lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

meli-

i live right by there...i don't know if you remember, but i met you at steve lawler back in january. in any case my friends and i frequent nova terra, so i'll just drag them out. looking forward to hearing you sing! cwm7.gif

Okay... Here it is!

NOVA TERRA

78 Albany Street

New Brunswick NJ, 08901

Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 9.

Proceed on to Route 18, getting off at the exit marked George Street and Rutgers University. At the top, turn left on Goerge Street. Go under the train trestle and

Nova Terra will be on the corner to your left.

There ya go!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

congrats melicha!!!

=)

i'm @ RU too ..but i'm in the ghetto hehe ya newark!!! but i live close to NB ..so maybe i'll tell some of my friends to go and see ya sing!!

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fighting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)