Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Island People...

Now I know most of the people on this board live in the city or Jersey. But I've seen some people from LI. Now since we all know LI sucks, Why don't all the LI people get together and try to bring some fun to the island? What do you think? Let me know...

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

speaking of "the island" what are the stereotypes associated with it? I am just curious...no drama intended. I rarely get out of Manhattan so I am curious about this.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Stereotypes?? Umm, the only thing that I've from out of state is that people who are from the island are rich. Everywhere you go in this country, if your from NY, your either from the city, or the Hamptons. Besides that, I really haven't heard any. Besides LI being extremely boring....

Hey, anyone who wants to come the the island, we'll make a night out of it. Just let me know. I know my boys will be down.

PS-I know theres more LI people than this....

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

joeydollaz + vampie + trancewhore = sounds like fun to me =)

Math correction:

ezdreamer + vampie + trancewhore - joyedollaz = more fun...

LOL... j/k

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

we should get a fucking LI meet up and smoke our asses off...i know clubhead and trancewhore is down with that....aint ya kids!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Cyberia is ok.... I guess I am tired of that place. I just can't wait to go to Bridgeview this summer. There are only very few places to go that's ok in the winter on LI.... BLU in Garden city, Plush but it's TOOO small in there and Cyberia that's really about it.

Cyberia is ok.... I guess I am tired of that place. I just can't wait to go to Bridgeview this summer. There are only very few places to go that's ok in the winter on LI.... BLU in Garden city, Plush but it's TOOO small in there and Cyberia that's really about it.

hmm i just got home from cyberia and districts afterhours.. i danced my bootie off.. i really enjoyed myself (suprising)

I'm from Islip.. over here.. WOOHOO

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Yo then it's settled LI meetup definetly its time I meet some new cats from the island...but where do u guys wanna do this and when????

ps... Yo Dszorro, and trancewhore U guys better rip shit up at Limelight tonight....I want details tomorrow kids?????

"silly rabbit trips are for kids"

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

I live half hour from the Hamptons and I can't wait till the summer gets here. LI completely sucks the rest of the year.

As for stereotypes...all the guys are guidos and all the girls are fake stuck-up sluts...LOL...but I say both those stereotypes only go for about 50% of the people (some of my friends included...lol)

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

in your dreams ... everyone knows joeydollaz is the most fun ...

Hmm... okay, okay... we'll both show up and double the fun cause you know, we don't want them to be bored or anything...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Hey

LI is luckily an hour train ride from Tiesto

tonight, and Sasha&Digweed, and Carl Cox, and

danny T, and PVD, and Jonathan Peters,and

a few other rediculous dj's. I'm cool wit it.

There's definitely nothing to do out here but get high every night. See what LI has become?? Secondly count me into any LI meetups man. We'll cut it up. cwm24.gif

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!