Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone seen snow yet???

im in queens and havent seen a flake (of snow that is). i went to the grocery store and i swear it was like world war 3. dog and cats living together, mass chaos. people being trampled. i think these meteorologists keep high-balling storm predictions.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

I HAVENT SEEN ANY SNOW YET EITHER, BUT TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT HYPING UP THE STORM, GENERALLY ID BE WITH YOU ON THAT BUT THE WEATHER MAN HAVE BEEN RIGHT ABOUT THE LAST 5 OF OUR SNOWFALLS SOOOO........

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

they seem to be on to when its falling, but i feel like the early predictions tend to be double the actual amount. whatever, its just snow.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

up in binghamton where i am we already have like 5-6 inches...yay classes r cancelled meaning my midterm is postponed till way way way after spring break!!!!!! im so happy i can cry.....

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...