Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I had the *best* weekend!!!!!

I cant even tell ya how fabulous it was...lol. But I can tell yas that I have a big old KOOLAID smile on my face.

I got to see a lot of people from the board who I havent in months. It felt really good to see everyone. I met a million and one incredible people at Limelight, when walkin around the Cit Saturday and at the local shit hole, Tequila joes.

Ugh Im happy....I just cant get into it..lmao!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

kinda sounds liek u met a boy (or girl) or are you just really happy you got to see me ??

Oh no no no baby! I was just really *happy* to see YOU!!!! Maybe Ill tell ya about my dreamz that night! lmao

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMA

XOXO

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh no no no baby! I was just really *happy* to see YOU!!!! Maybe Ill tell ya about my dreamz that night! lmao

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMA

XOXO

kAt

Dreams from da floor huh?

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by az-tec:

Dreams from da floor huh?

Yea you better know it! I always have the best dreams sleeping on a *hard* floor. Must be symbolic or something! cwm27.gif

xoxo

kAt

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yea you better know it! I always have the best dreams sleeping on a *hard* floor. Must be symbolic or something! cwm27.gif

xoxo

kAt

cwm6.gifcwm2.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"