Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I found my new spot....

Krash in Astoria, Queens!!! What a great time I had there this past Friday night!!! Its a gay club...and now I know why some people say that gay parties are the best! I haven't had so much fun in a very long time. There was absolutely NO attitudes in that place...watta change from Thursday night at Saci! Musik was great...tribal house=I'm in heaven smile.gif Noone pushed you... no dirty looks! Cute girls and guys! There is no dress code but people were dressed very nice! Drag Queens show was sooooooo much FUN cwm17.gif Awesome Time!!! smile.gif

Anyone know who's the Dj there?

Thanks

L cwm32.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

That place is cool!

My friends friend owns it...

Yeah something like that.

smile.gif

There are a few hotties that do go though.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

you also have to check out this spot in Brooklyn that is pretty good. I forgot the name of it though...Spec something. I went there a while ago but had a great time!

-Jamms

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

you also have to check out this spot in Brooklyn that is pretty good. I forgot the name of it though...Spec something. I went there a while ago but had a great time!

-Jamms

oK smile.gif but the name would stil help...just a lil bit..lol wink.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Spectrum in brooklyn. Do you know that this place was where they filmed "Saturday Night Fever" w/ John Travolta!

I've been to Spectrum... That was the first place a woman tried to pick me up. When I told her I was straight, she asked, "So, what are you doing here?"

That was a few years ago, I don't know how it is now, but back then I remember having a good time.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Wow diva, I never got hit on before by a lady there nor anywhere! I guess I am good enough for only one sex! MEN!!! tongue.gif

-Jamms "toomuchcaffeine"

Jamms, that was the only time a woman has tried to pick me up! Since I have many lesbian firends, I used to go out to the clubs and bars quite frequently, and I wondered why it didn't happen more often. I realized that when I did go out with them, my friend Lisa would always be by my side, and we'd always have our heads together, gossiping about this or that. But to others, it must have seemed like we were chatting eachother up pretty heavily, and I guess they didn't want to "tweet block".

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Reverse discrimination! Ain't that a bitch! You would think she would be more open minded and wouldn't discriminate against you for being straight. After all I'm sure she has under gone some dicrimination of her own in her life! I missed you Saturday night!!!

Yeah, when she said that to me, I was kind of annoyed by it, and answered with a semi-snide, "I'm came here with my friends, who are lesbians, is that OK?"

Oh, and absence makes the heart grow fonder!!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

I've been to Spectrum... That was the first place a woman tried to pick me up. When I told her I was straight, she asked, "So, what are you doing here?"

That was a few years ago, I don't know how it is now, but back then I remember having a good time.

Reverse discrimination! Ain't that a bitch! You would think she would be more open minded and wouldn't discriminate against you for being straight. After all I'm sure she has under gone some dicrimination of her own in her life! I missed you Saturday night!!!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Wow diva, I never got hit on before by a lady there nor anywhere! I guess I am good enough for only one sex! MEN!!! tongue.gif

-Jamms "toomuchcaffeine"

you prolly have...but may be it wasn't so obvious! smile.gif Girls are smooth....