Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jackass or Tom Green????

johnny knoxville and the rest of the jackass crew kick tom greens ass all the way...

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by lillizzy:

AHHHHHHHHHHH JACKASS LOL

did u see his ass bleed????

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA that was soooo funny

LMAO, last week they were running on the treadmill on a skateboard, guess how many times they busted their ass LOL

one of the guys is cute too, too bad he makes such an ass out of himself LOL

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Tom Green...Jackass...Tom Green...Jackass...

JACKASS!!

(Tom Green?)

Ahhh, BOTH! Tom Green has some big arse balls for doing the kinda of shite he does on his show...but there's nothing funnier than to watch Johnny Knoxville set up his band in his parents room and beating the crap out of his poor dad! LMAO!! How the heck do his parents put up with him??? cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

They're probably just thankful their son has a job. biggrin.gif

------------------

smilieherocartoon.gif

Without a doubt, Jonnhy Knoxville. I LOVE him. I saw him at a party a couple weeks ago, and I was wasted and went up to him and said "Johnny Knoxville, I love you--you are so funny" He was really nice. Too bad he's married--I'm not gonna lie, Im a little upset about it!!!

JACKASS!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680