Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's A Girl To Do When A Cute Gay Guy Flirts With Her???

OK, so there's this cutie at the company I'm freelancing for, and we totally flirt with eachother. He gives me funny looks, and any chance he gets to call me a cutie or something of the sort he jumps on it. He seems to have issues with his homosexuality, because he can't even stand to be called "Gay". I'm not really looking to try to get him to come and play for my team, because I'm not one of those females who loves the challenge of "changing a man". (I want a man who is already the way I want him.) But isn't it just terrible that I might have a crush on a gay guy??!! Only me!!

Maybe I'm subconsciously liking guys who are unattainable, so that if I don't even get into something, I won't get hurt by something. I wonder...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Guest dabiatchka

I think your answer is in the question. HES GAY. I doubt he's going to change his sexual preference just because he flirts with you. Some people just have a natural tendency to be flirtatious...its just them bein friendly.

Hook up!!!! It will be fun!!! And you'll be the envy of all around you. Just remember not to get attached. If he's having doubt's, maybe you'll be the true test. Just make sure you don't get too involved and let him figure himself out. In the meantime, enjoy it while it lasts!!! cwm27.gif

------------------

There are 2 types of people in this world...those who love you, and those who are jealous.

flirt back lol

a couple of years back out and about there was a 'lesbian' who used to flirt with me all the time, then she would stop and ruin away when she remembered that she was a 'lesbian' and shouldn't flirt with boys...lol

this one time she and the girl I was seeing yadayadayada..... then I didn't see her for like a year, next time I do she was engaged to a guy so...who knows cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

oh I meant flirt anyways just for fun...flirting's fun wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

oh I meant flirt anyways just for fun...flirting's fun wink.gif

god 3 posts to make my point to finish up flirt becuase it's fun not to run a conversion play

cwm13.gif

------------------

Flirting is always fun, but sometimes some of us takes flirting the wrong way and take it as us liking them more than friends. Sorry to sound so, whatever about it, but it has happened to me. When I told some of my friends of the outsome of my "flirtcapade" (ie: he got all weird and stuff), they thought he was gay cwm27.gif ...But alas, IMO at least flirting with a gay guy your boundaries are pretty much set, unless he is bi as others have said.

-Jamms

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Nothing wrong with flirting at all. I think the ability to flirt is just something you're born with, and it evolves with time. I personally love flirting, and I am fully aware I'm doing it. If you are physically attracted to someone, it's something you just do without thinking about. But it doesn't mean that flirting with someone means you want to sleep with them lolol. At least not in my experience. It's just a paprt of me, part of my freedom of expression I guess. Yes, it can get me into trouble sometimes and has but nothing I'm not able to deal with. Flirts make conversation that little bit more interesting.

My advice? Keep flirting, you obviously both enjoy it :-) I wouldn't put him on the spot and ask him why he's flirting with you or if he's attracted to you. If things do go further, however, you should perhaps clarify the situation.

"If Silence is golden, Tiesto is Midas"

By all means, flirt and have fun! Gay men are about the only people I can flirt with- I'm too damn shy to flirt w/ boys or girls who might ACTUALLY be interested in me so when it comes to queens the pressure's totally off.

Just flow with it... if it's fun just have your fun and know that's all it is... If HE goes for something else and decides to make the team switch, then whatever but till then just play the game and enjoy!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha