Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what exactly are house dealers....?

I'm takin an educated guess here.

"House Dealers" are the big time drug dealers that operate in the club. The Club's staff knows who they are and won't bust them. These guys are supposed to be smart and not as easily caught by undercover po. But nonetheless, I am not really sure if every club has them or if THAT many clubs have them. This does have some truth to it but sometimes people are just makin up shit bout house dealers.

any help?

Originally posted by xhead68:

I'm takin an educated guess here.

"House Dealers" are the big time drug dealers that operate in the club. The Club's staff knows who they are and won't bust them. These guys are supposed to be smart and not as easily caught by undercover po. But nonetheless, I am not really sure if every club has them or if THAT many clubs have them. This does have some truth to it but sometimes people are just makin up shit bout house dealers.

any help?

exactly what he said..and most often when others get busted by the staff, the house deal is handed what is found to sell for himself......(i've seen that done).....but like said above there are a lot of peeps making shit up......<3

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3