Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else thinks that Jay and Silent Bob rule?

Just saw DOGMA for the tenth time and everytime I see a movie with the two of them in it, I can't stop rolling on the floor laughing. Does anyone agree? I don't give a fuck if this isn't club related!

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Ha ha ha.......

"me and this tubby piece of shit" - Jay about Silent Bob

those guys are the fucking best......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

HELL FUCKIN YEA!!!!!!!

"SnoooootchMuthafuckinBooooootch!!!"

hehehheh...

"Fly, fat ass, Fly!!!"

i love those bastards....

peace! -daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

haha yea clerks mallrats and dogma are f'n awesome....

"beautiful big titted women dont fall out of the sky like that.......damn"

silent bob is awesome, didn't he write those himeself?

------------------

Work it mac daddy work it!!!

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

yeah I think that Silent Bob writes all the scripts for both of them and that he wrote Chasing Amy and Mall Rats- feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The funny thing is that for Dogma, he didn't write their parts- the parts were written by someone else and meant for them specifically, written in the same style.

snooochie poochies!!

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Best of the bunch is Clerks. Chasing Amy was okay. Mall Rats sucked the big one. Silent Bob aka Kevin Smith directed them as well.

Dogma was kewl. Enuf outta me... lol

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

yeah I think that Silent Bob writes all the scripts for both of them and that he wrote Chasing Amy and Mall Rats- feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The funny thing is that for Dogma, he didn't write their parts- the parts were written by someone else and meant for them specifically, written in the same style.

snooochie poochies!!

SK13

Correctemundo to a point.....Silent Bob is played by Kevin Smith, the writer & director of the cinemtic classics Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma

he's up there on my filmmaking pantheon with Messrs Tarantino Woo and Rodriguez but I digress

NOt sure about the writing bit about Dogma though

cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

I was watching Dogma last night too!

God damn, Silent Bob cracks me up. I thought you knew that was Kevin Smith. -And Jay?? He actually made an effort to learn his lines for this movie. He kills me.

"This my hetero life-partner, Silent Bob."

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 03-06-2001).]

I remember seeing interviews with Kevin Smith around the time of the cinematic release of DOgma with lots of people protestingm in actual fact kevin Smith aka silent bob is a religious and catholic man...I thought casting was so spot on, Tori amos as god, Salma Hayek as the muse (now there's some inspiration), and chris rock lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

definately seen dogma way too many times thanx to trippintrance and Co....

"...crying like a bitch with a skinned knee and shit"

"... wont have sex with me... Ill take head!!"

luv it... luuuuuuuv it

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

sorry to burst your bubble, boa boy, but Alanis Morisette played god, not Tori Amos.

Also I have to agree, Clerks was by far the best of the lot.

SK13

no bursting for some reason I get those two mixed up (seriously)...lol

------------------

The new movie being made now is Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...gonna be phat. Should be out by August. Being filmed in LA and will finish filming in Red Bank,NJ...end of March.

Allstar cast including:

BEN AFFLECK

DIEDRICH BADER

JASON BIGGS

GEORGE CARLIN

ADAM CAROLLA

MATT DAMON

ELIZA DUSHKU

SHANNON ELIZABETH

WILL FERRELL

MARK HAMILL

ALI LARTER

JASON LEE

TRACY MORGAN

ALANIS MORISSETTE

JUDD NELSON

CHRIS ROCK

SEANN SCOTT

JON STEWART

JAMES VAN DER BEEK

Morris Day nad the Time

cwm7.gifcwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

http://www.viewaskew.com/main.html

------------------

Originally posted by boa_boy:

NOt sure about the writing bit about Dogma though

Writing credit for Dogma goes to Kevin Smith as determined by the WGA (Writers Guild of America).

His filmography as a director and writer:

Fletch Won (2002)

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)

Dogma (1999)

Chasing Amy (1997)

Mallrats (1995)

Clerks (1994)

Mae Day: The Crumbling of a Documentary(1992)

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Kevin is such a totally cool and down to earth guy too. And funny as shit irl. DId anyone see the Jay and Silent Bob cartoon on ABC like a year ago. i missed it. anyone have any episodes on tape?

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Writing credit for Dogma goes to Kevin Smith as determined by the WGA (Writers Guild of America).

His filmography as a director and writer:

Fletch Won (2002)

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)

Dogma (1999)

Chasing Amy (1997)

Mallrats (1995)

Clerks (1994)

Mae Day: The Crumbling of a Documentary(1992)

I was referring to someone saying that Silent Bob (i.e Kevin Smith)" The funny thing is that for Dogma, he didn't write their parts- the parts were written by someone else and meant for them specifically, written in the same style."

------------------