Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubplanet peeps like me?

i'm not sure if there are people like me on this board: being reading the board for a while, registered but don't really post, but definitely curious to see how each regular cp posters/twiloites look like. someday i'll stop by the twilo meetup and ask who everybody is, and then i'll say i'm dave, the administrator....j/k....

We already know what Admin DaVe looks like...try again...hehe

You should do a meetup...everyone is pretty cool and actually MUCH more then just computer geeks. We got some hotties floatin around. {but u didnt hear that from me}

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

heheeheh....thanx for the invite misskittie...i'll drag my lazy ass there one of these days.. i m most certain i've definitely ran into at least few clubplanet people in twilo, since i'm also a devoted twiloite!

So what are you waiting for. I am most likely going to Twilo this Friday. So if you want to meet some peeps, PM me and we'll make a meetup time and place to meet up (I don't think that there will be a big meetup due to Vinyl's big party on Friday, which most of the regulars are going to). I'll introduce to everyone I know and they will introduce to everyone they know and finally you'll see what this crew is like.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol misskittie your flatterin yourself again?

heheheh jk!

Beat me to it Lipz!!!!

LOL

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

id have to echo islands comments. . . ive been reading for many months but only because i appreciate the geniune love for everything Electronic (music that is ~)

I would have imagine that people like ISLAND and myself are hesitant to show are faces for the same reasons we wouldn't be caught dead submitting a classified in the Village Voice.

. . . Ive actually walked by a meetup or two and heard certain screenames mentioned, lol. . .funny shit cwm32.gif

cwm25.gif

Originally posted by nnnjjjccc:

id have to echo islands comments. . . ive been reading for many months but only because i appreciate the geniune love for everything Electronic (music that is ~)

I would have imagine that people like ISLAND and myself are hesitant to show are faces for the same reasons we wouldn't be caught dead submitting a classified in the Village Voice.

. . . Ive actually walked by a meetup or two and heard certain screenames mentioned, lol. . .funny shit cwm32.gif

cwm25.gif

i didn't realize that posting on this board was comparable to putting a personal ad up. if that's the case,

WHERE'S MY BOOTY??

Originally posted by brandie:

Beat me to it Lipz!!!!

LOL

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

HEY!! I didnt mean me...lol U guys are crazy!!

But uhh, Ill give ya the list of name of notables if you'd like...hehe.

xoxo

kAt cwm17.gif

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by deanna11:

i didn't realize that posting on this board was comparable to putting a personal ad up. if that's the case,

WHERE'S MY BOOTY??

i was wondering the same damn thing... j/k smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.