Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A N E 1 been screwed by family???

seems like the hardest blow to take.

I was somewhat put down by my family

Dad went away for 3 weeksl. I had to take up the slack. And I got yelled at for having a drink or few at the airport when we went to meet him. Hey I was not driving so why should i be sober. I had to take care 0f the household for those weeks, and this was my night off...

I had to take care of my mom who is a almost a cripple thanks to MS, My OmA who wont be around much longer all my dad's pets. the rabbits, dogs, fish, ducks, chikens, etc...

WHO WOULD NOT BE DRINKING AT THE AIRPORT???

Any understanding would be helpfull

Boa_Boy ready to travel to SanFran yet... I am ready to go!!!

Rae

like a rae of sunshine

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Originally posted by tripinchick:

seems like the hardest blow to take.

I was somewhat put down by my family

Dad went away for 3 weeksl. I had to take up the slack. And I got yelled at for having a drink or few at the airport when we went to meet him. Hey I was not driving so why should i be sober. I had to take care 0f the household for those weeks, and this was my night off...

I had to take care of my mom who is a almost a cripple thanks to MS, My OmA who wont be around much longer all my dad's pets. the rabbits, dogs, fish, ducks, chikens, etc...

WHO WOULD NOT BE DRINKING AT THE AIRPORT???

Any understanding would be helpfull

Boa_Boy ready to travel to SanFran yet... I am ready to go!!!

Rae

like a rae of sunshine

Hey Rae

That blows frown.gif I thought it was illegal NOT too drink at an airport! Bills have kiled the San Fran idea off for a while...check your email anywho!

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Hey Rae

That blows frown.gif I thought it was illegal NOT too drink at an airport! Bills have kiled the San Fran idea off for a while...check your email anywho!

you could always move a 16 hour flight away...I guess my being in New York is taking distancing yourself from your family to an extreme lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

I would not stress over it. Everytime my whole family is together drinking, my mom flips out over us drinking together.... We are alcoholics, blah...blah... She rants, she raves, we listen and than we drink.... Generally when people react that way, it is their fear and has nothing to do with you or the situation at hand.... Good luck and I hope things get better and you have a brighter day... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.