Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CORRUPT @ EXIT toward ASIANS

I went to EXIT the other week with a bunch of friends (all asian..maybe about 20 of them) and on our way in we were all throughly checked for at least 5 minutes each, we had to take our shoes off, and every single pocket was checked over and over...and then I see all these non-asians being patted and then let it..what's up with that????

Also, I heard there's camera's in the corner with all the asian e-tards... cwm10.gif

I am not asian and my friends and I always get patted down!!

One of my friends always gets the take off your shoes - stamp your feet and empty all your pockets - and he's irish german - so I guess it could be just if you are traveling in large groups - they think the worst!!!

All those Asians have to learn how to maintain. If they did, they wouldnt get so much heat. C'mon now, if you're gonna use drugs be discreet.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

[This message has been edited by mr.sick (edited 03-07-2001).]

Went there this Saturday...hadn't gone in a while (will never go again!). I usually do Friday Vinyl, Sat SF and I usually don't play the ol' "Insert Club Here" Sucks game...but Exit really sucked this Saturday, and if that was any relection of how it is nowadays...that was my last time there. In regards to this thread...I didn't get searched once, not even looked at, patted down...nuttin. I am white as white can be, not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. But once in there I felt like it was WW III between security and patrons. Flashlights in your face...got asked for my ID 3 times (i'm 28). The third time I was asked I said "do I really look that young?" He responded with "there are cops in to bust them for underage drinking". Anytime I put my hands in my pockets or talked closely to someone b/c they couldnt hear...they were all over me. At any giventime there was a security guard within 5 feet of any crowd. Now I understand they are doing there jobs but with flashlights and shit all up in my grill. No thanks...I tried to change up my routine...didn't work.

It sucks if you were segregated due to the fact you were asian. Might have gotten off topic here...please 4-give me

cwm25.gifcwm18.gif

------------------

Do You??