Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i love this board...

why even bother posting if u think it's lame?? cwm34.gif

first you say you love it in ur subject (which was just a sarcastic remark and tactic to get people to read the post anyhow) and then you bash it in ur post..

nice going! cwm25.gif

didn't yer mamma ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it at all??! sheesh! cwm6.gif

peace --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by beatsfreak:

all that i am saying is that i think this board has alot of lame people on here who post stupid shit...there are posts once in a while that catch my eye and i will post.lol.i love this board.peas.

Now you bash the people who post? This board is hysterical and the people on it are like a little happy community. Please do not be negative or bring drama on the board, we do not need it....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

all that i am saying is that i think this board has alot of lame people on here who post stupid shit...there are posts once in a while that catch my eye and i will post.lol.i love this board.peas.

ROTF!!!!!

It's like watching a Jerry Springer episode. You know everyone on it is lame, but you gotta watch so you can have a good fucking laugh.

cwm27.gif

"we're a happy little community" Blah blah blah ..lol

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Originally posted by iliana:

ROTF!!!!!

It's like watching a Jerry Springer episode. You know everyone on it is lame, but you gotta watch so you can have a good fucking laugh.

cwm27.gif

"we're a happy little community" Blah blah blah ..lol

-iliana

cwm7.gif

So THATS where you get your material... isn't watching Jerry 'lame' wouldn't waste my time on that shit.. even for a laugh.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Yeah, I'll agree that THIS thread was started by a lame guy posting some stupid shit...