Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite dancing shoes?

I love my nikes, but lately I've been dressing up (girly and stuff cwm8.gif ) not sure why I do it now, but I wear shoes that are pretty comfortable to stomp around in.

-Jamms

cwm7.gif

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

they're wicked! what colour, I'm gonna get the blue ones for cruising in summer lol?

I got the sand-colored ones cause I really wasn't that crazy about their shade of blue. I'd rather them come up with red or orange, or something like that. But if they lighten up the blue, they're mine.

Hey, are we gay or what - talking about shoe colours? cwm26.gif

Resident "justkiddingforthosewithoutsenseofhumour"

------------------

tweaky is the answer

Originally posted by resident:

I got the sand-colored ones cause I really wasn't that crazy about their shade of blue. I'd rather them come up with red or orange, or something like that. But if they lighten up the blue, they're mine.

Hey, are we gay or what - talking about shoe colours? cwm26.gif

Resident "justkiddingforthosewithoutsenseofhumour"

lol one of my roommates in Sydney got a pair of those, the other room mate saw them and the next day went and got him self a pair as well.....as far as the blue goes I've got a pair or Reebok oldskool trainers in the same colour just about, so my shoe wardrobe would look like Jordan III's, Jordan XI's (i think), 2 pairs of blue shoes and myt dancing shoes mentioned above lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by Kermzy:

My favorite are a pair of platfomr sneakers from Sketchers. They are the best and so comfortable!

oh my god girl that's what i wear too...my are light blue and dark blue....l love them....they are getting real old thou....what color are yours??

cwm11.gif

Originally posted by powerpuff:

Originally posted by Kermzy:

My favorite are a pair of platfomr sneakers from Sketchers. They are the best and so comfortable!

oh my god girl that's what i wear too...my are light blue and dark blue....l love them....they are getting real old thou....what color are yours??

cwm11.gif

Hah! I just bought a pair of light blue/ dark blue Skechers about three weeks ago. I can no longer shell out $120 on Nikes!

The Skechers haven't been given the dancing test yet, but I guess if I can spend all night in 4" platforms the Skechers will be fine!

Platforms?

Yikes. Don't know why but that scares me ... just looks like it can be a really bad fall. Although, I danced a lot last spring/summer in my 1 inch J.Crew flipflops. Right now I'm on a skeetcher craze ... alternate between 2 pairs, same style just different colors. Although, I think I may have to retire my orange pair soon frown.gif

------------------

"Life is made of moments ... it would be wonderful if they came to us unsummoned, but particularly in lives as busy as the ones most of us lead now, that won't happen. We have to teach ourselves how to live, really live ... to love the journey, not the destination."

Originally posted by resident:

I recently got a pair of Oakley Flesh. Love them - they are very comfortable, funky looking, and not too many people have them.

they're wicked! what colour, I'm gonna get the blue ones for cruising in summer lol?

I wear my ART shoe company boots, they're chunky ass boots with an air system, lke 2 inch + thick sole, they're as comfy as my air jordans yet chunky as fuck......I ONLY dance in these, I can bounce spin whatever...with normal trianer/sneakers they can't take the abuse lol

I'm yet to see my boots in this country yet tho

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

Hah! I just bought a pair of light blue/ dark blue Skechers about three weeks ago. I can no longer shell out $120 on Nikes!

The Skechers haven't been given the dancing test yet, but I guess if I can spend all night in 4" platforms the Skechers will be fine!

hee hee we can be skechers sisters!! twins really....now that's pretty cool...

cwm11.gif