Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DELERIUM-INNOCENTE

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Heyyyyy Lola!

It just came out like two weeks ago...such a dope track! I like the Deep Dish mix better than Tiesto's mix.

- Ali

I agree 100%, deep dish's mix is off the hook!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Lolaaaaaaaaa...

Whats up hun? I've been chillin mostly, haven't been out much since DT @ Twilo really. How bout you? Are you gonna come to Twirl Saturday night too? It'll be nice to stop by before you hit up SF or Twilo or whatever. Let me know, I'll be packing my copy of Innocenti smile.gif

- Ali

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

Lolaaaaaaaaa...

Whats up hun? I've been chillin mostly, haven't been out much since DT @ Twilo really. How bout you? Are you gonna come to Twirl Saturday night too? It'll be nice to stop by before you hit up SF or Twilo or whatever. Let me know, I'll be packing my copy of Innocenti smile.gif

- Ali

U know what? I just might smile.gif Its going to be a loooooong night for me smile.gif First Exit, then SF...then home biggrin.gif . I haven't been doing much either...mostly Exit and World! other than that...I'm just waiting for SoBe to let myslef go!!! 2 1/2 weeks! Are you going?

Lolaaaaaaaaa...

- Ali

Ali G taking all the peak tracks...leave schwingep with....well that just means I gotta play "MY" style...and I know how much you and mizzac like that biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Twirl...FREE PARTY TIME...OPEN BAR 10 - 11

Saturday March 10th...other DJ's To Be Announced

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Ali G taking all the peak tracks...leave schwingep with....well that just means I gotta play "MY" style...and I know how much you and mizzac like that biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

YO! You never get any complaints from me when you play "your style" (whatever that is!).

- Ali

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...