Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much?

hopefully shitloads.....the more y'all see me out and about, the more I'm making wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

boa- how do i get that job?

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by playboychick:

You with the IRS by any chance???

me with the IRS i think not. just curious to know considering u all go out so often and after i hear about the cars u all drive cwm24.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

hhhmmm i am not sure how much i make...very very little considering im a student...but i can tell u how much i spend....hahahaha

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by drfunk:

boa- how do i get that job?

A. Go to university & do an IT/Business major, have delusions of enjoying computer progamming....actually discover drinking beer, talking to girls, and acting like the class clown are more fun.

B. Graduation time & most everyone in the course goes straight into Graduate entry IT job, you've actually picked up a marketing minor and an interest in dance music along the way, and u ponder what to do over aforementioned beers......hmmm It & Marketing......

C. Trip over and fall into IT Recruitment (know IT, talk 2 ppl), earn enuff working in Sydney for 4 years to pay for the aforementioned beers and interest in dance music.......

D. See C earn 5 times as much doing same in NYC

lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

dude, pure genius. well done.

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.