Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquids Tonight!

hey kat,

going to cream tomorrow. my friend bartends over there. then going out after that maybe saci for a quick drink then to vinyl. if you're around, i'd like you to join me before your party picks up. give me a call when you get a chance.

-Dee smile.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Who's gonna be there and who's gonna be square????

Looks like me and my sidekick will be heading over around 10ish! Hope to see some of yas ~~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by nycedee:

hey kat,

going to cream tomorrow. my friend bartends over there. then going out after that maybe saci for a quick drink then to vinyl. if you're around, i'd like you to join me before your party picks up. give me a call when you get a chance.

-Dee smile.gif

Hey hon ...

Thats cool to see youre gonna be going to Cream...but the party dont REALLY start till NEXT WEEK!! lol

Im going to try and come in tomorrow...Im thinkin I might not be makin the city though so if I dont please forgive me...

Ill give ya a call from work tomorrow....we'll catch up!!

Luv ya baby doll Dee!!

xoxo

kAt

Oh yea at Liquids tonight...I believe its Alan Sax and someone else...but who cares about the DJs...me and my girl are gonna be there hahahaha!!!!!

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Oh I'm so jealous!!! If I was there I would join you babe. I'm in AZ and bored!!! All work not play.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Originally posted by cubano43:

Oh I'm so jealous!!! If I was there I would join you babe. I'm in AZ and bored!!! All work not play.

Ohhhh pooper scooper!!!

Maybe next time huh???

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Who's gonna be there and who's gonna be square????

Looks like me and my sidekick will be heading over around 10ish! Hope to see some of yas ~~

xoxo

kAt

------------------