Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK, so this friday, i have lots of options. After having dinner with a few friends (y'all know you you are)...these are my options.

Hit up a party, then off to vinyl.

party, then Twilo.

-or-

party, twilo, then vinyl.

I know that everyone is hittin up vinyl, but i got a few friends comin in for dave ralph....and they wanna see me. All i know is that i want to end my weekend party at vinyl.

What would you do?

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 03-08-2001).]

take the blue pill

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

take the blue pill

LOL!

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Take both pills!!

Diner

Party

Twilo till 7am(your friends probably can't hang as long as you)

Vinyl(you know Danny is going to be spinning late!)

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg