Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nicole212

So I introduced Uncle Tom to my mother yesterday as the Densest Mexican North of the Rio Grande. Her response was "you look like Dean Martin, but did you know that Mussolini kept the trains runing on time?" Little did my poor mother know that Mussolini was actually a terrible war tactician, but as far as the trains go, he was quite a loot. So I entered my lesbianic stage, taping tabs of acid to my forehead and consuming black tar heroin by the stampful. Her second question to him was "how many Loons does it really take to constitute a Loon Alert?" This was all the boy could handle. With poisonous breath he actually took a swing at my mother!!! Then he called her "ANNIE THE G___. G___. " All this on his anniversary yet! So, after pretending to generate resumes all morning, he calls Ferry over for a cocktail of sorts. And NO, I'M NOT FEEDING YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYTHING MORE THAN A SOLID CUUKING FROM FOO ACROSS THE STREET, plus a steady diet of sedimentary rock, one McDonalds straw, and the corks from three bottles of White Zinfandel!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71