Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AT WMC, Sat. 24th @ Shadow Lounge...

I'm spinning 11:30 to 12:30, other dJs scheduled for the night are Talla, Taucher, George Acosta, Mario Debellis, and MInd-X..

This is the Extreme Groove & Webster Hall event at the conference....

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE smile.gif

Also on Sunday during the day, check out the poolside party at the clevelander with music by the whole NY crew (skribbs, acid, peter bailey, macaluso, ojeda, boris, etc...) and plenty of skin too smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/10 - Pure, Detroit MI

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

I'm definately making this trip to Miami! Funny, I'm about 800 miles closer than you all but it's going to take me an hour longer to get there, cause I'm driving!! Can't wait to meet up with some NYC peeps again. Andy, just make sure to wish me a happy birthday before you pull your vanishing act. cwm1.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

NO DOUBT KIDDDDDDDDDD............

I promise we'll celebrate your bday in stylezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... cwm11.gifcwm35.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

People... I just booked my flight..I dont know anyone from this board. But I wanna go and i'm going. So...you guys better meet up with my when i'm down there.

PM me with where people are staying at...

Thanks guys!

xoxoxoxoxo