Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone know of any good parties (raves) coming up?

Hey board. I need your help. I've been stuck in the Club loop and I'm getting nostalgic for a good ol' Rave. anyone know of anything good coming up. I'm mostly into Trance and I also Loooove Tsunami Parties and the Goa scene but I'm open to all kinds of info.

As long as it's a good vibe and a phat sound system I'll go! Thanks cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

yo there is this sick party on the 31st of march....Countdown 2001....sick european producers..its at the rink (bronx)!!ill post up a flyer when i fing it!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

yo there is this sick party on the 31st of march....Countdown 2001....sick european producers..its at the rink (bronx)!!ill post up a flyer when i fing it!

I was just about to post this....I'm going baby!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

if u like goa there's the synthetic sadhus (sp?) party this friday (the 9th) in the amazura. there's also gravitation:

Adam X & Heather Heart Tag Team Set

DJ Irene

Julian Liberator

Geezer - Live PA Performance

D.D.R. - Live PA Performance

DJ Ant

Lil' Sue

Dread

Teacher

Wonder Twins

Bryan Bliss

Knowledge

Syntax Era

transelectronic_theory

this friday at the key in the bronx.

[This message has been edited by junglekittn (edited 03-07-2001).]

Originally posted by mugwump:

Hey board. I need your help. I've been stuck in the Club loop and I'm getting nostalgic for a good ol' Rave. anyone know of anything good coming up. I'm mostly into Trance and I also Loooove Tsunami Parties and the Goa scene but I'm open to all kinds of info.

As long as it's a good vibe and a phat sound system I'll go! Thanks

jump on www.DJCentral.com and listen to some streaming sets, I'm bopping away to some kiddie-core as I type lol

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

hey kidz i got a ? about these raves. never been to one, i know im prejudiced but the thing is, what puts me off the most is the cheesy pacifier-glowstick types, i mean what the fuck? and all that pez, they look like cartoon characters, but im willing to ignore that if the music is good. so how is it? trancy, housy? whats the vibe, i gota conquer my fear of the candy ravers, i see em at a mall sometimes, they look re-godamn diculuous! thanx

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

Originally posted by junglekittn:

if u like goa there's the synthetic sadhus (sp?) party this friday (the 9th) in the amazura. there's also gravitation:

Adam X & Heather Heart Tag Team Set

DJ Irene

Julian Liberator

Geezer - Live PA Performance

D.D.R. - Live PA Performance

DJ Ant

Lil' Sue

Dread

Teacher

Wonder Twins

Bryan Bliss

Knowledge

Syntax Era

transelectronic_theory

this friday at the key in the bronx.

[This message has been edited by junglekittn (edited 03-07-2001).]

yo i spoke to my boy syntax era and i dont think hes spinning there...i know definatly gravitation!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

Originally posted by junglekittn:

do u have to? the last thing that party needs is more heads trying to cram in.

yeah i guess....so mugwump....its on the 31st and its @ the rink (bronx)!!see u there....damn S&D 4 year ann the night b4!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

yo i spoke to my boy syntax era and i dont think hes spinning there...i know definatly gravitation!!!

huh? don't confuse people. cwm1.gif

synthetic sadhus and gravitation are two seperate parties. i know syntax era isn't spinning at sythetic sadhus. that's silly.

btw, i recommend all goa headz check out synthetic sadhus, if u haven't already.

oh, and perfecto or whatever u call urself. i don't suggest going to a rave if ur scared of candy kidz. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by perfecto25:

hey kidz i got a ? about these raves. never been to one, i know im prejudiced but the thing is, what puts me off the most is the cheesy pacifier-glowstick types, i mean what the fuck? and all that pez, they look like cartoon characters, but im willing to ignore that if the music is good. so how is it? trancy, housy? whats the vibe, i gota conquer my fear of the candy ravers, i see em at a mall sometimes, they look re-godamn diculuous! thanx

Poor guy. Don't you know the vibe started with the "candy ravers". Who do you think made the scene grow? Record companies? Maybe now but once upon a time before there where muscle head guidoes with shaved arms pricking you in crowded over priced clubs as the roll on E...There where the club freaks (aka: club kidz..aka: candy kidz). They where the beggining and the SOURCE of the scene. Watch some documentaries on electronic music sometime. I recomend "Better living through Circuitry." It might give you a better idea on what the essence of ravers really is about. And why the Candy kids are so important to the scene. Peace~

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by arcticshdw:

Lets see...a rave at the rink on the 31st. S&D on the 30th. Bring your water bottles boys and girls. Its going to be a long weekend

that and a lot of vitamin C!!!

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

is YOU, and You for me...

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...