Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl Magnets...

This is quite a bullshit topic, for so many reasons the guy may be attractive to the girl he's with...for example

A. He's one hung motherfucker (they called him Horse at school)

B. He's got the body of a gymnast under that suit and the flexibility to match i.e he's one fit motherfucker

C. He's one funny motherfucker

D. He's one smart motherfucker

E. He heads up 7 charities and has lunch with his grandma every sunday (i.e one nice motherfucker)

F. He's just one sexy motherfucker,

G. All or a combination of the above motherfuckers

Most of the above you can't tell just by looking someone, I could trot out some cliche's (never judge a book by it's cover for eg) but I think y'all see my point! cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

oops got a bit fiesty there...bit of venting as a result of work lol back to normal now cwm12.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

lol in short don't assume

------------------

Originally posted by boa_boy:

This is quite a bullshit topic, for so many reasons the guy may be attractive to the girl he's with...for example

A. He's one hung motherfucker (they called him Horse at school)

B. He's got the body of a gymnast under that suit and the flexibility to match i.e he's one fit motherfucker

C. He's one funny motherfucker

D. He's one smart motherfucker

E. He heads up 7 charities and has lunch with his grandma every sunday (i.e one nice motherfucker)

F. He's just one sexy motherfucker,

G. All or a combination of the above motherfuckers

Most of the above you can't tell just by looking someone, I could trot out some cliche's (never judge a book by it's cover for eg) but I think y'all see my point! cwm13.gif

It can't be all that much of a b.s. topic if you have so much to say about it...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

It can't be all that much of a b.s. topic if you have so much to say about it...

I know I was blowing of steam (if u read the next couple of posts) lol wink.gif

------------------

I was once told that: "In the End, people will do what they will do". Ever wonder how many of them actually last? Everyone has an angle. In the end that angle will surface.

If people are together for any other reasons than sincerity,attraction,genuine interest, and concern for each other: it will fail. A vicious cycle that will always play a role in the nightclub scene.

shadorogue