Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory tonite

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Do I even need to say it LOL? Of course I'll be there smile.gif Miss the damn place after skipping a weekend!

um you could have went last week.. lol lol lol

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

um you could have went last week.. lol lol lol

I'm sowwe frown.gif I so regret not going (fucking Corrupt OMG I would've died LOL).. But I would've just fallen asleep on the couch after all that trance LMAO.. I can't do 2 clubs in 1 night.. I can barely do 2 nights in a row (tonight is gonna be great though)!

I'm sowwe frown.gif I so regret not going (fucking Corrupt OMG I would've died LOL).. But I would've just fallen asleep on the couch after all that trance LMAO.. I can't do 2 clubs in 1 night.. I can barely do 2 nights in a row (tonight is gonna be great though)!

::jumping up and down::: DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE and DANCE some more!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

lol. i went to exit and sf last nite and now going back to sf tonite. i luv going multiple days. cwm13.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

::jumping up and down::: DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE and DANCE some more!

OOoooooh yeah! I can't wait.. I want it to be a really really good night. I haven't had a really awesome incredible unbelievable time there in a couple of months.. I hope this night will be it smile.gif And oh yeah, dancing is definitely ON for tonight smile.gif

Originally posted by neojunglist:

lol. i went to exit and sf last nite and now going back to sf tonite. i luv going multiple days. cwm13.gif

I love it too but I can't handle it.. There is only so much dancing my body can do and only so much loud music my ears can tolerate.. But I'm SO ready for tonight even though I was at Vinyl all night yesterday.

OOoooooh yeah! I can't wait.. I want it to be a really really good night. I haven't had a really awesome incredible unbelievable time there in a couple of months.. I hope this night will be it smile.gif And oh yeah, dancing is definitely ON for tonight smile.gif

it better be! shit i danced my ass off last night, and i plan on doing it again tonight.. but hopefully not walk out all brused agian frown.gif

i wanna hear BT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

i'm putting my earplugs in my bag RIGHT NOW! i have this gut feeling i am gonna go deff if i dont..

oh yeah i think its time to take a lil nappy too.. hehehehehe

NITE NITE ZOYAAAAAAAAA i'll be callin u at 4:40am sharp to wake yo ass up!!!! "to wear sneakers or to not wear sneakers, that is the question.."

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

Yeah I'm going in a minute too.. Need that sleep since I only got about 4 hours last night.. And yes, wake me up coz I have a really bad habit of shutting off the alarm and going right back to sleep smile.gif Sweet dreams and see ya in a lil bit!!!!!!!!! Btw, Lola and Mo are getting there at 5 so we'll meet them inside.. And I'm dragging Eric out too so unless he gets lazy we're all going smile.gif

Yeah I'm going in a minute too.. Need that sleep since I only got about 4 hours last night.. And yes, wake me up coz I have a really bad habit of shutting off the alarm and going right back to sleep smile.gif Sweet dreams and see ya in a lil bit!!!!!!!!! Btw, Lola and Mo are getting there at 5 so we'll meet them inside.. And I'm dragging Eric out too so unless he gets lazy we're all going smile.gif

zoya i think we posted to much on this thread.. people are gonna think were sf addicts.. roflmao.. oh wait we are sf addicts.. nevermind..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

www.lipz.net