Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TOOOOOO MANY COPS AT SF LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

I SAW ABOUT THREE OR FOUR KIDS GET CUFFED RIGHT ON THE SPOT. THEN I SAW UNIFORMED COPS WALKING AROUND TOO!!!!!! WHEN SOME GUY WAS GETTING ARRESTED I STARTED DANCING AROUND HIM LIKE A TRIBAL DANCE, SO SOME BLACK CHICK, WHO WAS A COP SAY TO ME " I LOVE THE WAY YOU DANCE BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO MOVE". I GOT A KICK OUT OF IT BUT COPS REALLY NEED TO STAY HOME AND GET THE HELL OUT OF CLUBS. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO STOP ANY TYPE OF DRUG ACTIVITY BY ARRESTING A FEW PETTY DEALERS. SO AGAIN I SAY STAY OUT!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by worldboy:

I SAW ABOUT THREE OR FOUR KIDS GET CUFFED RIGHT ON THE SPOT. THEN I SAW UNIFORMED COPS WALKING AROUND TOO!!!!!! WHEN SOME GUY WAS GETTING ARRESTED I STARTED DANCING AROUND HIM LIKE A TRIBAL DANCE, SO SOME BLACK CHICK, WHO WAS A COP SAY TO ME " I LOVE THE WAY YOU DANCE BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO MOVE". I GOT A KICK OUT OF IT BUT COPS REALLY NEED TO STAY HOME AND GET THE HELL OUT OF CLUBS. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO STOP ANY TYPE OF DRUG ACTIVITY BY ARRESTING A FEW PETTY DEALERS. SO AGAIN I SAY STAY OUT!!!!!!!!

They would prob stay out if people were not gettin carried out in stretchers every other week... Dont just think its sound factory, cops do walk throughs in EVERY club.. esp all the clubs with big names.. the nypd look at it this way.. so they just arrested 4 "petty" dealers.. thats 4 people they dont have to worry about selling drugs for quuuuuuuuitee a while.. right? oh yeah and um usually the petty dealers get there time cut down a lil for rattin out the person above them... so all in all i guess it does kinda pay off...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net