Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenofold with Tiesto 3-3-01 at Limelight???

Hey there people,

To all those people that were there for Tiesto on March 3rd towards the end up the night there was man by the name of Paul Oakenfold just hanging out in the Dj booth listening to the sounds of Tiesto. i couldnt believe it , i thought i was bugging out till i went upstairs (what a troop) and said what up to him.. he was having a great time and a big smile cause not one person knew that he was there, THAT IS CRAZY!!! SHIT!!!

are you f#$%in serious? give some details, girl! shyte!

did anyone else see a short monkey walkin around by the name of oakey???? cwm14.gifcwm4.gifcwm2.gifcwm24.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

i never waited on a line so long for limelight.. and then when i got in i couldnt believe how packed it was.. the lazer lights were amazing and the music good.. but i dont think it was worth all the waiting and pushing and shoving..and did anyone realize that limelight has some 50 yr olds trippin off their asses in trampy gear the thought of it depresses me.

Originally posted by trancewhore:

I heard that he was going to be there, and I thought I saw him, but I think I was to fucked up to realize it was him...I met Tiesto though, woohoo

FACKING AWESOME!!!!! how was he? how did he speak and shit? does he have an accent? what did it sound like? what was he wearing? was he tall? how much did he weigh? what color is his hair? what was his hairdo like? was he wearing shoes? if so, what brand and style were they? does he wear boxers or briefs?

hehehehhe i'm sucha crackwhore..

cwm32.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Well, he was drunk, everytime i saw him he had two drinks in his hand. He didn't speak, I don't think he speaks english. He just kind of smiled and said thanks. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with I think jeans. He was a little taller than me, about 6'3, blondish brown....And everything, I didn't want to know....anything else??

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

hey

Tiesto bumped into me and I patted him on the shoulder as he was entering the DJ booth. He smacked my girlfriend with his Box

of records. I tried to snatch a couple but he had me hypnotized. I couldn't belive that i recognized him. I didn't see Oakey though.

Was It really him??? I heard limelight has Oakie look-alikes. Ha ha

cwm24.gif

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Well, he was drunk, everytime i saw him he had two drinks in his hand. He didn't speak, I don't think he speaks english. He just kind of smiled and said thanks. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with I think jeans. He was a little taller than me, about 6'3, blondish brown....And everything, I didn't want to know....anything else??

he speaks english...

he spent years here, late 70's early 80's

besides... what exactly do you think they speak over there???

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-08-2001).]

He didn't speak, I don't think he speaks english.

What language do you think is spoken in England?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

What language do you think is spoken in England?

He's from Netherlands.

------------------

A man who has attained complete mastery of an art reveals his presence of mind in every action.

Originally posted by dzadza:

He's from Netherlands.

what are you talking about?

he was born in london..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

is it possible it wasnt him? i saw him in, of all places, the salt lake city airport. he was in line about 10 feet in front of me. im pretty sure it was him because i read the promo for a show he was doing the night before, and the girl he was with looked like an italian supermodel. anyway he looked like he was about 5'9''.

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

GODDAMIT!!!! I WAS TALKING ABOUT OAKENTROLL, NOT TESTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

cwm22.gifcwm21.gifcwm23.gif

eh, het hem

cwm7.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

heheheh you all are so confused about who's talkin about who...

trancewhore is talking about tiesto.

pfloyd40 is talking about oakenfold.

gravity is talking about tiesto.

dzadza is talking about tiesto.

ddaaahh!!! even i'm getting cunfoozled!! cwm20.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

[This message has been edited by mareluna (edited 03-08-2001).]

Originally posted by mareluna:

heheheh you all are so confused about who's talkin about who...

trancewhore is talking about tiesto.

pfloyd40 is talking about oakenfold.

gravity is talking about tiesto.

dzadza is talking about tiesto.

ddaaahh!!! even i'm getting cunfoozled!! cwm20.gif

peace! --daniela

my bad cwm3.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

my bad cwm3.gif

s'aright. just don't let it happen again wink.gif

hehe jk..

peace --daniela

p.s. oakenfold was born in miles end.

cwm20.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

Yo Biatchzxz,

Why dont you tell everyone about Limelight looking to book Tiesto on a regular basis, hopefully every 2-3, maybe 4 months. I didnt know Oakenfold and Tiesto were good friends. You also told me that there were 3100 people that night, i'm guessing that is everyone who got in at the door, not all at once. That is still a lot of people.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

i was lucky enough to get 5 min with tiesto. I've met him several times in europe before, so maybe he recognized me... at last :-) greatest guy though, wame goes with the likes of maas and jules... nothing but good words for those guys... can't say i saw oakie around though....

joe / bergen - boston