Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brand New Website..check it out!

Originally Posted by martini5

Our modeling website has just been set up. I am Jill. We are currently looking for new models www.loudonmodels.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????????????????

WHAT'S UP WITH THE UGLIEST TRASHIEST LOOKING GIRLS ON YOUR SKANKY SITE???

EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

That's fucking foul if you can't even get DECENT looking girls for your "modeling" site.

But if you need a list of girls to sign up, here are a few names that you may want to ask:

Exectruess (Also known as margarine. SHe's really trashy looking but in a school girl way. Plus she's flat chested and she has a long chin, so she'll fit into that "skank hoe" look.

Mariah ( also known as lizette. This girl WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! Why...becuase she looks like a rodent!!!! But, on the plus size, she does have fake tits, sooo..this could give you the long awaited boost that you need for your crappy modeling agency.)

Mskittie (known as Kathy, SHe's an ugly trashy, junkie, from Jersey with a mean Barbara Streisand impersonation going on. she's already assaulted a couple of people with her nose and she's wanted in NYC for being such a scummy coke freak. She's an annoying tramp that can't keep her mouth shut!)

Ducketts this mysterious beauty is the epitome of an ugly cunt, and she would surely be the star of your crappy website.

No one knows what she looks like but, I guarantee you, Ms. "I have no life because I live to respond to Iliana's post" will not dissapoint you. She's as stupid and fugly as your models!.

Of course there's alot more...basically , and female that respnds negativley to me is worthy of being on your website.

ps: please spare us your trash in the future. There's always penthouse.com, but you prolly can't afford the membership there.

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Originally posted by melichacha:

Yep... thanks for saying it for me, Jammy! Great meeting you the other night!!

- meli -

cwm7.gif

Nice meeting you too hun, I finally got to meet the famous ChaCha gal! cwm35.gif

-Jamms "nowwhatyawannadoaChaChaChaCha"

cwm7.gif

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif