Clubplanet Nightlife Community

###IF YOU ARE GOING TO WMC THEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED!###

Originally posted by bastardino:

One thing to avoid this year or any year in the future is the bullshit WMC. This is the biggest scame and greedy shit ever. South beach will be completely mobbed this year to a point where you can't even walk down the street. I won't even mention the clubs. And all for what? To hear some guy's spins someone else's records? And the sad thing is that you all adore and praise these people. Don't you realize that any one of you bastards can do the exact same shit if you just tried. And with the right connections you would be as big as S & D and you could sell all 70 thousand albums just like they did. ( think i could sell more by selling them in the subway). Everything will be overpriced and not worth it. So think twice before you make the mistake!!!

Man!! What are You doing hanging out at these boards FREAK!? we are all about the DJ..the track..THE BEAT! Lets put it to you this way

A DJ is like an editor who edits LIVE. There si a skill to beat matching and feeling the vibe of a crowd. I produce music..which is more like directing. But I am VERY proud when a DJ bends a track of mine into some new interpretation. Let me ask you this then..(I'm curiouse for my own amusement, although I think I know what you will say.) Is a TURN TABLE a musical instrument?

Damn it Bastard! YOu are so right!

I'm cancelling my trip to Miami and I'm going to become a DJ. Next year this time, peeps will be paying $50 to hear me spin at Twilo, and my CDs will go platinum in a month! And for WMC 2002, I'll be all hooked up... VIP treatment all the way!

Thanks, Bastard, for showing me the light!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

One thing to avoid this year or any year in the future is the bullshit WMC. This is the biggest scame and greedy shit ever. South beach will be completely mobbed this year to a point where you can't even walk down the street. I won't even mention the clubs. And all for what? To hear some guy's spins someone else's records? And the sad thing is that you all adore and praise these people. Don't you realize that any one of you bastards can do the exact same shit if you just tried. And with the right connections you would be as big as S & D and you could sell all 70 thousand albums just like they did. ( think i could sell more by selling them in the subway). Everything will be overpriced and not worth it. So think twice before you make the mistake!!!

Originally posted by sarahb53:

Why do you have to rain on everyone's parade. Lighten up!

6 months and 300 posts later and you still don't get it.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?