Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kids on Drugs

rachel1997,

Actually, that's not funny all. It's offensive! I've got a 4 year old son, and I've taken e & k before in the clubs...alot. Do the right thing and take the picture off. That's fucked up.

------------------

When it's all said and done, we've still got the music.

Originally posted by Quest:

rachel1997,

Actually, that's not funny all. It's offensive! I've got a 4 year old son, and I've taken e & k before in the clubs...alot. Do the right thing and take the picture off. That's fucked up.

I'm sure this picture is a much worse example for YOUR kid than YOU coming home banged up on e and k.

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

I'll ignore your rude comments, there's just some things you don't joke about.

Don't be a part of the problem!

Part of the problem? Nah...I AM the problem.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by matta:

this is a joke.... please get a grip.

Matt

ps and as for being offensive... i've heard/ seen a lot more offensive jokes.

You're a joke. When you and if you kids...you might understand.

------------------

Um, I have a child and don't find that offensive in the least bit. Obviously, the kid isn't really in a k-hole, ummm, its a joke. Laugh and get over it

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I'm a joke? You need to lighten up and take a chill pill... As for when i have children I will understand? I didn't realise that having children causes as sense of humour failure.

Now, if you find this post offensive, stay off it.

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by anacondatro:

Hey Gravity settle down.

What?

Shut up and suck bitch.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

rachel1997,

i think when all of us have kids we wont be so *fucked up* as to do e and k at clubs while our kids are home with the baby sitter - THAT is the intelligent most, lemme tell you . . .

hi hunny, give mommy a kikk, mommy LOVES you, ooo, just touch me sweetie, come on, you want to dance with mommy, oh i love you loveyouloveyouLOVEYOU . . . you're mommys little baby, yes you are . . .

blah blah blah.

frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by matta:

I'm a joke? You need to lighten up and take a chill pill... As for when i have children I will understand? I didn't realise that having children causes as sense of humour failure.

Now, if you find this post offensive, stay off it.

I would have never gone to the link if I had known it was going to offensive. It's a little to late once you've seen the post.

I've got a sense of humour, show me something truly funny and I'll laugh.

Grow up! This is a message for people wishing to voice there opinion. You don't like my opinions...don't read them.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Quest (edited 03-12-2001).]

Whoa, all I have to say is this post has drama written ALL over it for me smile.gif !!!!

1. As you all know, I have kids, 12 and 5. They are the absolute center of my universe and come before all and everything.

2. I don't find the pic offensive. I think it is cute, the same way the one with the babies passed out next to the Heinekin bottles was.

3. The only time I go clubbing is when they are at my ex-husband's house. They go every other weekend. I club once a month, if that.

4. I NEVER do anything around the boys.

5. I have (and will again, I'm sure) taken E. Believe me, none of you who are using now are going to have kids and suddenly become substance free.

6. I don't find ANYTHING wrong with what I am doing when the kids are under their Father's care. As long as I provide for my kids and put them before anything else, what I do when they are not with me is irrelevant.

I sincerely hope I misunderstood parts of this thread. I'm feeling that some comments were meant to flame parents who club. frown.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 03-12-2001).]

I would have never gone to the link if I had known it was going to offensive. It's a little to late once you've seen the post.

I've got a sense of humour, show me something truly funny and I'll laugh.

Grow up! This is a message for people wishing to voice there opinion. You don't like my opinions...don't read them.

ok, this is my last post on this subject. My original intentions were just to state that this isn't that offensive and it should be veiwed with a pinch of salt. You have obviuosly taken offenise to my replies which was not the reason for my post.

I think you'll find that most of the replies agree with me, that it isn't that bad... however, if you do think that it is sick and not funny... fine. Don't laugh.

Anyway, that's it... please don't reply as i really have had enough of this one.

Matt

ps i have absolutely no intentions of growing up....

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by RLQ:

SO DO I.....LOL!!!!!!

k sucks

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif