Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention my old pal...the illiterate bitch named Glowball

You deserve your own special thread...because you are special, in the sense that you get to sit in the first seat on the invalid bus, while the driver feeds you Gerber's peaches and pairs intravenously.

If you're going to try and create drama w/ me at least do it while its fresh and not wait 5 hours to respond to a thread that was dead long before you started having those dreams about being a Navy Seal. In those dreams...did they allow you to be so sloppy and incoherent that you couldn't formulate one sensible sentence. I doubt it.

Its pretty funny how everytime you disagree with something you attempt to argue it, but you always manage to get shit on, destroyed, raped, starved, beaten, pissed on, dismembered, ostracized, and ridiculed, but yet you never seem to learn your lesson. I guess that is the price I have to pay when dealing with someone who's most intelligent statement goes something like "lol the tunnel good come saturday fun lol lol I can dance good lol with sticks or not lol hahahahah lol"...

In the SF thread you said I should pick on someone my own size...I guess that meant you...but over the computer, I believe it is more a battle of wits than a battle of strength, so I suggest you pick someone as your representative.

Peace.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?