Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Mr. Cazz926

are you feeling ok?

i noticed that the brain trust that populates the DRAMA board, has given you a severe 'bitch slapping', over your little joke concerning mr. romero.

i think in the future you should practice better judgement whilst starting rumors...

you should be ashamed of yourself

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

It is true, I have had an intellectual beating by possibly the smartest people this board has ever seen.

I suggest when this board is having trouble, DaVe does what's right and calls these bright young bulbs to remedy the problem.

I assumed that people knew I was joking about the famous Mr.Romero, apparently it is True what they say about assuming!!!

I apologize to Mr.Romero if this has caused him harm, But I think crabs is a breath of fresh air next to HIV.

But what do I know? Better ask the geniuses on the drama (aka speech and debate)board, unless they are debating Stephen Hawking, in that case I'll wait.

Oh Miss Wizard...

Peace

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

No Cathyo i did as well, didn't wan't to stick up for Cazz and she nearly ruined me getting laid one night wink.gif

nah she didn't really... no she did.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by cathyo:

Am I the ONLY one who made the connection and realized that cazz's post was a spoof on the one about Richie having AIDS??

is that really the case?

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Am I the ONLY one who made the connection and realized that cazz's post was a spoof on the one about Richie having AIDS??

shhh, don't let the nerds who want to argue all day in on tight jokes. she might have mad cow disease but it hasn't deteroirated her sense of humor...yet...

------------------

Chronic gives you cancer...

I think half the fun is when people aren't sharp enough *coughdramaboard* to get the joke!

However, the original was deleted, but look at all the fun we're having!

------------------

I can't dream for us all

brilliant effort today, those involved should pat themseves on their back for today's hilarity. makes my time here in bumblefuck go quicker. bitches better come correct tommorow...

btw 4:20 just passed, do you know where your nugs are?

------------------

Chronic gives you cancer...

Originally posted by p00h:

brilliant effort today, those involved should pat themseves on their back for today's hilarity. makes my time here in bumblefuck go quicker. bitches better come correct tommorow...

btw 4:20 just passed, do you know where your nugs are?

I'm celebating 4:20 at 9:20 and I'll be thinking of you out in Deliverance country before I pass out.

PS...Don't fall for the old "your shoelace is untied" bit

oh yeah, p00h.

you're one Goddam Helluva Boy!!!

------------------

I can't dream for us all

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 03-13-2001).]