Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ughhhhhh-

Originally posted by missincognito:

I'm bored off my ass and have a POUNDING headache!!!

Hellllpppp! cwm36.gif

i think i know how to ease ur pain : tongue.gifuts on orgasm doner tee, and goes to work::

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by missincognito:

I'm bored off my ass and have a POUNDING headache!!!

Hellllpppp! cwm36.gif

Here's a suggestion, my hubbie is a chiropractor. With your right hand, pinch the soft spot in between your left thumb and pointer finger, very deeply. Hold it for about a minute, strongly. It's a pressure point and usually works for me.

cwm7.gif

------------------

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born....Anais Nin

Originally posted by leatha:

With your right hand, pinch the soft spot in between your left thumb and pointer finger, very deeply. Hold it for about a minute, strongly. It's a pressure point and usually works for me.

cwm7.gif

thanks sweets- I tried that already... I have a knot the size of an orange in my neck frown.gif

Friggin Migraines SUCK ASS!!

ugh.

cwm14.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Well if it makes you feel any better I just sliced my finger on a piece of glass and it's bleeding pretty bad. Possibly might have to make a trip to the emergency room for some stitches!! aaaaahhhh

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by lolly:

Well if it makes you feel any better I just sliced my finger on a piece of glass and it's bleeding pretty bad. Possibly might have to make a trip to the emergency room for some stitches!! aaaaahhhh

that sucks!i hope it isnt too bad!!

cwm36.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

cwm36.gif

Well I have a paper towel wrapped around it with shoelaces holding it in place (the 4th paper towel too) to keep pressure on it. I don;t think it needs stitches b/c I cut a chunk out more than I sliced my finger really. I think I'll be OK if it ever stops bleeding. Ughhh. Thanks for your concern though smile.gif

------------------

cwm36.gif

Well I have a paper towel wrapped around it with shoelaces holding it in place (the 4th paper towel too) to keep pressure on it. I don;t think it needs stitches b/c I cut a chunk out more than I sliced my finger really. I think I'll be OK if it ever stops bleeding. Ughhh. Thanks for your concern though smile.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! paper towel and shoelace? NICE....i think that was the proceedure they used back in the war. LOL....if ya get a chance (and if you are able to type)....IM me.....fantom0680 wink.gif

------------------

That sucks! frown.gif

Uhhh- i hope we both feel better lolly!

We'll go get your finger sowed up and me some pain kileers and we'll be set. wink.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! paper towel and shoelace? NICE....i think that was the proceedure they used back in the war. LOL....if ya get a chance (and if you are able to type)....IM me.....fantom0680 wink.gif

LOL cwm2.gif Yeah, I guess that's pretty ghetto now that I think about it.

------------------