Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi Tomie....

spanked my ass last night. What a set!! Sneha, Tejal, Pete, nycedee, Suniel, Igor and anyone else... nice to see you (their asses got spanked, too).

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

seriously! that was a badd ass set...very refreshing style...hiro was pretty good too...where were you guys at?...i was hanging with a friend by the door on the way down to coat check...sure i saw you guys there

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

sorry...i mean it was a serious mix of styles...some techie...some vocals, but even the vocals were over teched or deep tracks...some funky tribal elements...very good set to dance to...just a sick creation...mixing was good...what can i say, he just dropped hot ish

------------------

i figured he'd be tight. diggers gives him a lot of props so he's got to have talent. nyc needs more of these nights, especially during the weekdays when there's not many quality parties going on...

------------------

Chronic gives you cancer...

rldg2: We were at the back by the bar. The place got hot (in all senses)!! Its a tiny place with a pretty good sound system (no farting disco ball, though). I wanted to leave at 1 but the fucker had me there till after 2.

pooh: he spanned a few diff sounds, it was a little techie, upbeat and ass-shaking for the most part. Played a few tracks a la Digweed LA, elements, blackout (right, schwing?)...

People should def check him out if/when he ever comes back to town (Twilo again?). This place may draw some more talent, so keep your eyes open. Def a weekday possibility...

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

definitely great music. i thought mixing, track selection were excellent. i wish i stayed longer, but what i heard was awesome.

these guys would headline on a friday night at most places, we got to see them for 5 bucks on a tuesday. i doubt we'll get opportunity again. i can hear twilo calling already. an opening set for sasha and digweed would be a perfect!

------------------

party with a heart on

korzo-

me and my friend were back by the fan(which wasnt on!)before the way to go down to the bathrooms etc...chilled there for a while...

this was definately the perfect spot for a tuesday...nice chill comfortable spot...i was seriously impressed w/ the sound system for the size of that place...and only $5...damn! a lot better than some of my twilo nights i must say(this is my pockets talking!)...those guys will definately be doing some twiloing sometime soon... would live to see tomeii open up for s&d...cause you know s&d would have to be at the top of their game

------------------