Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I forgot to tell you all about who I literally ran into...

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

lol cwm2.gif lol cwm2.gif

Speaking of hot chicks...hey Marcella!!! When the hell are we gonna hang out again. I know Hamptons season is around the corner so you're probably gearing up for that. Nonetheless...lets try to do a lunch meetup again sometime soon.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Alright what's the prize here cause I'm bout to take the cake!

It's definitely based on the fact that I'm from LA though. It's

almost annoying out there

it's all about who you are or who you know. Friggin Hollywood.

I was best friends with scott caan (tweeder from varsity blues, just like tweeder, NUTS, party's hard, we used to write graffiti together)

I grew up my whole life till I moved east with mike peretta (producer/mc Dilated peoples)

Jana Fonda (neighbor, couldn't get near her house, dogs, gates security etc.)

Barbera Hershey (neighbor)

Daryl Hannah (neighbor, lived with Jackson browne who was the father of Ethan who was good friends with my sister, almost shit my pants this woman was so hot)

I was good friends with sage stallone (rocky 5, total dork)

I was good friends with meila jahovivic (supermodel, mad cool, so fly)

Micheal Keaton (son went to my school, but much younger, just saw him workin at the school fair.)

good friends with son of James Keach (brother of Stacy Keach from titus, james was in vacation, wild cats)

The kid from parker lewis can't lose used to chill with some friends of mine.

My little brother's best friend was scott sterling. (son of donald sterling, owner of the los angeles clippers)

Met wilt chamberlain at a beach club in Malibu

Met Bill Belamy at ohm along with Coolio.

Chilled with Al Santos at cheetah opening night for the network party along with jason Priestley.

Smoked a blunt with b-real at the lalapalooza 96

saw tom hanks rockin a disguise pickin up food.

This is getting annoying.

But I'll save the best for last....

OJ simpson and Marcus Allen together at the movie theater with there white wives, one of them formerly known as Nicole Brown Simpson!

As my friend and I were enjoying an ice cream before entering the SoHo Guggenheim gift shop, this girl walks by and I think "Jesus, can that skirt get any shorter?" While standing on line in said gift shop, I notice the same girl is standing in front of me, with some guy. When it is their turn to pay, the guy starts pitching a fit at the cashiers because his credit card isn't working. He was being a total obnoxious asshole. He looked really familiar but I couldn't figure out why. Then I got a look at the girl's face, and I think "oh, that poor thing looks a lot like Tori Spelling" which of course it turned out to be. Then we were at the cash register across from her and she was leaning over to sign her credit card slip, and I tell ya, there was silicone spilling out onto the counter, it was nasty! She's really thin, pretty short, and not quite as ugly in real life as on tv. Oh, the guy turned out to be on 90210 too. He played Noah.

I saw Al Sharpton at what once was the Candy Bar in the West Vill.

My first celebrity sighting was Gregory Hines, coming out of a grocery store on Hudson.

Saw Susan Sarandon on 5th Ave one day during lunch.

John Norris (is he still on MTV?) was at Life and Twilo w/ his boyfriend.

And that kid who played Howard in Kids (he was the black kid, one of the main characters) tried to pick me up at Twilo!

And... I saw two Real World people- that kid Joe, the one from the Miami season, who had the model girlfriend. And Lars is a dj (not very good) and I saw him spin at the House of Blues in New Orleans- talk about a hottie!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg