Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roni Size this Sat

Pulsedriver and I are goin...might check out Howell's afterwards.

Can't wait for RONI!

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

I'll be there!!!

Unfortunately it is sold out though so if its between danny and Roni I guess you dont have much of a choice...SOrry frown.gif

I'm thinking about doing both!!? I dont know, Roni is going to kick some ass but I hope he does more old stuff, the new REPRAZENT album wasn't all that good!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

yeah, i went to a lunchtime meetup... So all we need now is to make plans for the meetup at roni...

Anyone know where is good inside? I am meeting people beforehand so if you're all going to a bar close-by then let me know where.... i don't know the area so i will leave it to someone else to come up with a plan..... if that's ok?

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

I'll be there!!!

Unfortunately it is sold out though so if its between danny and Roni I guess you dont have much of a choice...SOrry frown.gif

I'm thinking about doing both!!? I dont know, Roni is going to kick some ass but I hope he does more old stuff, the new REPRAZENT album wasn't all that good!

r u sure its sold out ?!

I just checked ticketmaster online and all is fine cwm1.gif

anyway the only reason I didn't know what to do in the first place was because the new CD is a bit too vulgar and aggressive to my taste... if I knew he would do the old stuff I would be there without even thinking twice.

PLuR

KingInk

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 03-14-2001).]

If you can get tix, you should!!

Hammerstein isnt all that big, there is an area by the bathrooms downstairs where people can meet before the show. Or at one of the bars for a drink!!

------------------

piss.gif

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

If you can get tix, you should!!

Hammerstein isnt all that big, there is an area by the bathrooms downstairs where people can meet before the show. Or at one of the bars for a drink!!

I know I should but something holds me back I don't know what or why...

maybe its because I seen him in London,

maybe its because in trying get everything I won't enjoy neither show as I really want to...

or maybe its because I'm too tired to think now cwm6.gif

PluR

KingInk

Well HUn, I am sure whatever you decide to do will be the best option for you! I think St. Patty's day with Roni will be fun!!! WE can shake our booties and go crazy, yay!!! Hey where upstate are you? I grew up in Rochester.

------------------

piss.gif