Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold on KTU

Guest danwang

Guest danwang

Did anyone hear him spinning (presumably off a submitted DAT or CD... I'm guessing he wouldn't come all the way to NY just to do two hours of radio) on Level 4 of KTU's Dance Factory last Saturday? Or on Level 5 two weeks before? If so for either, what did you think of it?

Does anyone know if he's going to be a regular on KTU's mixshows?

Guest danwang

I've got both sets recorded! smile.gif

Advantages of having a minidisc deck with MDLP (can record 5.5 hours on an "80-minute" disc) and a digital timer...

I can go out (or fall asleep, which is what I usually do when I'm at my gf's place on Sat nites, since she's not much of a clubber and often drags me out to church the next morning) and still catch the show!

Originally posted by danwang:

I've got both sets recorded! smile.gif

Advantages of having a minidisc deck with MDLP (can record 5.5 hours on an "80-minute" disc) and a digital timer...

I can go out (or fall asleep, which is what I usually do when I'm at my gf's place on Sat nites, since she's not much of a clubber and often drags me out to church the next morning) and still catch the show!

Church - that sucks - it's so boring!!