Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall - Transworld Fridays

Hey,

i dunno if im partial to Webster Hall but I always have the best time there... Ive hit exit, factory, limelight, but Webster Hall takes the cake. I caught Taucher last week, and he was excellent as usual. Their house DJ Ricky Corbo is also off the hook. I always go because of the lifetime pass I got on New Years 2001, But the club is always jumping. Anyone got any complaints about transworld fridays? I'd love to hear some feedback. Im just wondering why it isnt getting the mad headlines that SF and Exit are?

I haven't been there in a while, but the everytime I do go, they have a german dj and he is usually off the hook - the vibe there isn't that great - but the music is usually better that what you hear at any other club - But the scene is full of tourist - I don't know!!!

Taucher is a great DJ, but paying $25-30 to get in and then getting booted at 4am just as I'm getting into it, ....well that sucked the last time I went there. Will not go again until they change that policy.

That night is really a case of bad promotions also since 70% of the people there do not know who the dj is and dont care, they just came because ITS WEBSTER HALL.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Dont forget to get yur picture taken by the guy selling shots.

Oh....dont forget to enjoy the cavity search when you walk in...

Oh....They call that music? I love being in a club with people wearing Webster Hall and I love New York shirts......**grins**

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

I used to go there alot when i was in college. I always had a great time. The different rooms are great, I loved the 80s room, but I found that the guys in the Hip hop room were too touch feely and if I want to hear really good house music, I'd rather go to SF. Plus it closes too early. I'm usually just getting the SF at that time.

I also feel like it's a younger crowd as well as too touristy.

------------------

You're only young once