Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious VIRUS thing yo

ok i've gotten 5 (count 'em) 5 emails now from Clubplanet peeps entitled "HEY YOU" with THAT fucking virus.

xxfuel1xx

majestic melody

littleknj

xxlea

one more, forgot name

Yo check your shit.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

ok, i got that virus on my computer at work and now my aol account there is all fucked up......i keep getting that e-mail sent to me......it's fucking annoying.......it keeps coming back to me over and over but now i know to delete it....! and to denn, why did you have to throw your computer out?? yeah, it's a pain in the ass but you can get it off....i used a rescue disc from mcafee, took about 50 minutes..........now i just have to figure out how to get aol straightened out b/c i'm having serious board withdrawal during the day, it's been rough i'll tell ya!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 03-15-2001).]

You betta check yo self befo yo wreck yourself

Cos sending viruses to clubplanet peeps is bad for yo health cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

You betta check yo self befo yo wreck yourself

Cos sending viruses to clubplanet peeps is bad for yo health cwm13.gif

aahhh, i had to say that a few time before i remember where it came from... Ice Cube and DAS EFX? Nice track anyway...

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by matta:

aahhh, i had to say that a few time before i remember where it came from... Ice Cube and DAS EFX? Nice track anyway...

I thought so but Fool's Gold......that's a TRACK!

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

if you have outlook, the virus could have written info in your registry and or outlook info in which it sends the virus over and over to yourself, and all of the people you have in your outlook folder, I see this happen and have to deal with it frequently on my network at work.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

I purged that pesky virus from my system!!!

Don't tell me that you're still getting it from me??

I swear NEVER read UNPROTECTED emails!!!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok, i got that virus on my computer at work and now my aol account there is all fucked up......i keep getting that e-mail sent to me......it's fucking annoying.......it keeps coming back to me over and over but now i know to delete it....! and to denn, why did you have to throw your computer out?? yeah, it's a pain in the ass but you can get it off....i used a rescue disc from mcafee, took about 50 minutes..........now i just have to figure out how to get aol straightened out b/c i'm having serious board withdrawal during the day, it's been rough i'll tell ya!

Nikki do you have Norton Antivirus?

I can send you the CD if you want and you'll never get those virus again.

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by nycetouch:

what's the 411 on this virus: is it an attachment, or do u just have to open an email to get it?

I believe most viruses will be found in the attachment itself, but I could be wrong and probably am...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Viruses are usually EXE files that you have to "activate".

What happens here is the virus is masked as a jpeg or picture, also copuld be zipped.

UKNJ: AOL said that I had to take up everything with an antivirus agent.

A CATCH 22 : if your Antivirus isnt UP TO MINUTE- up to date, then it wont help.

XXLEA, you I believe didnt do it on purpose. And I know you said sorry.

Littleknj: atleast warned me NOT to open any mail from him

XXFuel1xx: I talked to only once on IM.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

FUCK>>>>>My comp i fucking down because i too got a virus from somebody....it was from majesticmelody....it was suppose to be a "zip" for some pics....thats fucked up because i was kinda sceptical about it....the writing was way too organized....My aol would tell me that i have a wrong password......aol people told me that a sn from the same acount as mine sent out 53 mass mail emails.....which is bullshit because he never used the comp....its in my room locked up!!!....Fuck...who do i call???

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX