Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are WE doing tomorrow night? pre St. Patty day!

BARROW STREEET ALEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!! THURSDAY SPECIAL 6-9 15 BUCKS ALL YOU CAN DRINK BEER OR CIDER!!!!!

woo hooo

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

hey darlin' are you going?

.. Email me the details: Sinemny@aol.com

Come on guys lets get drunk! I need a drink or two or three.. we could go somewhere upscale too... How is the Alehouse anyhow? I don't care just a suggestion?

how about Aubette?? I love that spunky place very cool atmosphere.. and the clientele is fierce!

lemme know whats going on I am game to do anything!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by keshiki:

BARROW STREEET ALEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!! THURSDAY SPECIAL 6-9 15 BUCKS ALL YOU CAN DRINK BEER OR CIDER!!!!!

woo hooo

planning on sacrificing a couple of brain cells to the Goat gods?

cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

it is located on Barrow ST. off of west 4th....very deluxe little establishment /dive! but you get drunk and can them MOVE ON!!!!!!!! woohooooooooo

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

I'm rave dancing illustrious goat blower so your brain cell destructomission will not be bearing any Australian drinking hats........

my humblest apologies m'dear go kill a couple of extra ones for the Koala cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Sounds like it could be fun..... I found out that my new job starts Monday, instead of today, so I have some free time once again. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com