Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WANT HOOTERS! (off topic)

ugh i have this horrable craving for hooters hot wings.. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

It sucks i crave them like once every six monthes, and the craving dont go away untill i get them!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

Kerry.. I LOVE hot wings smile.gif But the best I've had are in Syracuse.. I swear I've never had such good wings anywhere else.. When one of my friends came to visit me in school, we went there and when I used to come back to NY, he'd ask me to bring back some wings smile.gif So right before we left, I'd stop by the place, get like 3 dozen wings and 4 hours later we'd eat them in NY smile.gif Awwwwesome yummy stuff... If you know of a great wing place here, I'll go with you!!!!!!!!! Yummmm I'm already drooling..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Kerry.. I LOVE hot wings smile.gif But the best I've had are in Syracuse.. I swear I've never had such good wings anywhere else.. When one of my friends came to visit me in school, we went there and when I used to come back to NY, he'd ask me to bring back some wings smile.gif So right before we left, I'd stop by the place, get like 3 dozen wings and 4 hours later we'd eat them in NY smile.gif Awwwwesome yummy stuff... If you know of a great wing place here, I'll go with you!!!!!!!!! Yummmm I'm already drooling..

a bulochki ti ne xochesh???? lol smile.gif ponchik...hehehhehe

L cwm12.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot wings!!!

The best I have ever had was at Penn State visiting my sister. We went to this sports bar for lunch and because my male friends refused to order the "medium for sissies" we endded up with really HOT wings...I had such a sore throat but those wings cured me...they must have burned my tonsils!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot wings!!!

The best I have ever had was at Penn State visiting my sister. We went to this sports bar for lunch and because my male friends refused to order the "medium for sissies" we endded up with really HOT wings...I had such a sore throat but those wings cured me...they must have burned my tonsils!!!

Yup Penn State, and pennsylvania in general, has an obsession with wings. I munch on those fuckers once or twice a week. Funny story: they TRIED to open a Hooters downtown here in Penn State, but the local conservativebiblejesusmoral community almost had a heartattack and it looks like its not gonna happen.

CMB, how was your time down here? Sports Center ah? that's about as good as it getz here - classic and alternative rock on the jukebox, $2 giant drafts, and a bunch of drunk college students.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

I'm a Hooters virgin myself, sounds good to me lol I could soooooooooooooooooo eat like a million chicken wings now.....but nowhere to get 'em in downtown New Roc? cwm23.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

DA<MN IT I STILL CRAVING HOT WINGSSSSSSSSS

GRRRRRRRR I WANT SOME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW... yum.. applebees has pretty good hotwings too..

i could live on hot wings.. yum yum yum!

::likslipz and druels all over computer thinking about hotwings::

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

never been to a HOOTERS (figured I had my own cwm3.gif ) but how about a hot-wing HOOTERS meetup sometime next week! That would be SPICY!!!

I think the best hot wings I had were actually in CT @ Archie Moore's. It was down the block from the Metro-North stop and it was a nice place to get your hands dirty in wing sauce. Now that I think of it I haven't had wings since college! Ain't that a shame. cwm35.gif

-Jamms "jimmypassmes'morehotsauce"

------------------

Wo ist die Partei? face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

If you like buffalo-type foods (wings, chicken, shrimp, etc), try out Frank's Red Hot. It's my favorite hot sauce..... it's hot like Tabasco, but it actually has taste to it.

Besides that, I gotta say Dick's Last Resort has some of the best buffalo chicken strips on the face of the planet. Or at least the one in Denver, CO, does......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

I am from the land of Hot wings, Buffalo NY!!

(well I went to school around there smile.gif )

Me too! They are best. Duffs or Anchor Bar??? Pulse driver, do i know u?

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

OH man hot wings r my weakness...shit no matter what restaurant i go to once i see hot wings on the menu..i dont order anything else..i love buffalo wings..yum yum cwm38.gif

I could go for some right now...

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Originally posted by nycetouch:

CMB, how was your time down here? Sports Center ah? that's about as good as it getz here - classic and alternative rock on the jukebox, $2 giant drafts, and a bunch of drunk college students.

Well, problem was my lil sister is only 18, so there is really NOTHING to do unless there is a party to go to!!! My friends that came with were at the Rath Skeller all day on Saturday. They were amazed they could buy a case of beer in the bar and drink it IN THE BAR!!! Needless to say they got wasted!!! I was unfortunately really sick that weekend so I wasn't up for much. We were gonna try to go to your one and only dance club, i totally forget what it is called. We just wanted to see what was up...but we never got there. The sports bar we went to was a lil place, on a corner a few blocks from S. Atherton...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I'm surprised that we got a few Buffalo peeps out there -- I'm from the Bronx but did four years at Suny Buffalo. And what's the one thing I learned there? That I hate fuckin' wings! The worst was the native Buffalo types who would stick the wing all the way in their motuh, bite down, then pull the clean bone all the way out. Nasty!

I've actually been to Anchor Bar up in Buffalo...We (womens team) would go there every time we had to play Canisius and Niagara...WINGS there ROCK!!!

-Jamms "isaypassthedamnhotsauce"

------------------

Wo ist die Partei? face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas