Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THUNDERCATS....OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

Did anyone see the show with the newer characters? Bengali was a hottie. I mean his weapopn was a little stupid, hammer of Thundera, but he was hot damn it!!

------------------

trl.gif **All my girls at the party. Look at his body. Shakin that thing like you never did see. Got a nice package alright. Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight.** JaNeT (new single coming soon!!!!)

Originally posted by mugwump:

Ever hear the outakes with cursing and shit..It's sooo funny. I'll try and look for the url. I p[issed myself when I hear Liono tell Snarf to go Fuck himself.

OH MY GOD YES!!! I HAVE THEM ALL ON MP3'S THEY ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN APPRECIATE THEM!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Originally posted by powerpuff:

Originally posted by mugwump:

Ever hear the outakes with cursing and shit..It's sooo funny. I'll try and look for the url. I p[issed myself when I hear Liono tell Snarf to go Fuck himself.

OH MY GOD YES!!! I HAVE THEM ALL ON MP3'S THEY ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN APPRECIATE THEM!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Yea! They are freakn hysterical! The sight I posted has some but there are more. the original sight I got them from is Karkee.com but they where down last I checked (they also have some preat dope sound boards) Later~

Originally posted by xxlea:

The perfect ANIMATED threesome: Lion-O, me & HE-MAN

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Freak....well at least you didnt throw in snarf in there....better off...u forgot them transformers....more than meets the eye!!! ROFLMAO!!!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few months ago after Twilo one Sat morning me and MIkey were blazin in my apt...and Thundercats came on.

The funniest thing...which I never realized before is that they talk so slow.....I swear to god it was hard to listen to it...they sounded like they were retarded almost.....Next time you watch any old school cartoons like Thundercats or Smurfs listen to the speed that they talk at.....

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by az-tec:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few months ago after Twilo one Sat morning me and MIkey were blazin in my apt...and Thundercats came on.

The funniest thing...which I never realized before is that they talk so slow.....I swear to god it was hard to listen to it...they sounded like they were retarded almost.....Next time you watch any old school cartoons like Thundercats or Smurfs listen to the speed that they talk at.....

Looks like you got some good shit...MR ANDY!!

Whens the smoke out again???

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX