Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP ACCESS to JOHNNY VICIOUS FRIDAY @ SF

ECLIPSE Productions . . .

Simply say ECLIPSE at the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> table by 1:30 and you and your guests are entitled to Reduced Admission, VIP room access ALL night, discounts on bottles of alcohol, and more!!!

DJ Johnny Vicious will bring down the house this St. Patrick's weekend spining the illest beats in NYC on Factory's all NEW intergrated custom

heart-stopping sound system!!!

Eighty-four 18'' speakers arrayed face to face in 8 custom cabinets, the all NEW VIP room, the most intense house and hip hop on Friday nights, 4,000 absolutely beautiful people and then there's YOU!!!

Can you handle Factory Fridays?!?!

Contact us at (973) 903-9499 or viplist1@hotmail.com

discounts on bottles?

"vip" room access?

how exactly does one go about getting such 5 star treatment...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

how exactly does one go about getting such 5 star treatment...

Like he said, "Simply say ECLIPSE at the guest-list table by 1:30"

What I'm curious about is... are the bottle discounts applicable to water...because I dont know how many bottles of alcohol are going to be going around at an 18+ party at SF.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

oh is that all?

guess that shits no joke... if i tell the bartenders i used "eclipse" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> will they give me a warm towel too?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

oh is that all?

guess that shits no joke... if i tell the bartenders i used "eclipse" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> will they give me a warm towel too?

Hey PFloyd -- not everything is a scam.

This thread is not intended for your drama --try to be less cynical and sarcastic, you'll live longer.

Please contact us for all VIP info, thanks.

learn not to take everything so seriously and personally and maybe you'll live longer...

funny though, how you were quick to jump on my curiousity, surprised me being that i assumed you wouldnt' want "geeky fags" like me there since its such a hip crowd...

then turn on me and tell me not to be such a cynic..

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-15-2001).]

Hey Pfloyd...i gotta tell you. u seem like a prick. but i gotta say...that's some funny shit.

p.s jk about the prick thing. more like a really big dick. wink.gif

------------------

"Clubbing is our business and our business is always growing!"

[This message has been edited by thegame (edited 03-15-2001).]

Originally posted by thegame:

i know he's getting home @6 am saturday morning so i dunno

What the fuck are you talking about?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?