Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fatboy slim in train wreck shocker

What a fawkin tune he put's on though... i can fogive him for that.

Anybody else still listening to the BBC battle?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

What a fawkin tune he put's on though... i can fogive him for that.

Anybody else still listening to the BBC battle?

checking it out now...

star 69... what the f@%k?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

OMG he has improved since i saw him in Ibiza a few years back... he just kicked Lotties arse.

Anybody here Emmerson?

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

OMG he has improved since i saw him in Ibiza a few years back... he just kicked Lotties arse.

Anybody here Emmerson?

lottie was great against emerson...

but he was great tooo

cwm36.gif

that was the best battle easily

but slim is going lsd on our a®ses

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Yeh it's all about the 303... keeping it hard.

He is playing a wicked set IMO. This is very good for him, i love how brave he is... he doesn't give a shit.

I wana here John Carter, he better be on before Fergie.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Hey David send me another copy of that "software" you dev...I have a few ideas for you.

Also need to talk to you about other stuff, which email works, if any? tongue.gif

Do you want me to call you when i get home?

Try my work one smile.gif

Hey Rob, how is Twilo on a Deep Dish night, is it packed out..

When i come across i want to go to see DT but i also want to check Twizlo, what times would you suggest?

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by j303j:

Yeh it's all about the 303... keeping it hard.

i love that damn machine. i really do.

Yeh it's electronica's guitar. Do you have a proper 303 or the MC303?

Ok i take it back about fat boy, the last few tracks have been bad..

Bird of prey

And the larger larger .... nah.

I don't know how he going to get the next mix in... it's far too slow, he is just going to have to drop it.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 03-16-2001).]

i don't have one but my friend does. i love to go over his house and play around with it. he has an old 303 not one of the new ones.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

every man dies not every man lives.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

i don't have one but my friend does. i love to go over his house and play around with it. he has an old 303 not one of the new ones.

Yeh that's what i want, they are as cool as fook. Carn't get one for under $1000 though.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

born slippy...

yea?

hittin up the twizzler?

nooooooooooice wink.gif

main acts come on between 2-3, but a lot of times its better heading down earlier for the opener(ie diaz, cusick)

or for seb back in janurary halo & the hipster opened which was fantastic, and seb shyed away from the cheese which was a huge plus.

deep dish nights are good b/c theres plenty of space...

------------------

hmr3.gif

Do you want me to call you when i get home?

Try my work one smile.gif

Hey Rob, how is Twilo on a Deep Dish night, is it packed out..

When i come across i want to go to see DT but i also want to check Twizlo, what times would you suggest?

Um yeah, call me when ou get home.

Suuuure go to NY but not NOLA...okay... tongue.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Yeh that's what i want, they are as cool as fook. Carn't get one for under $1000 though.

yeah he payed alot of money for it but it is well worth it.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

every man dies not every man lives.

AOL J303J

When are you comin to NY????

I am coming to Chicago 4/20-23. I am visiting a friend that's no fun...so you have to tell me where to go...

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

and the skinny one moves on...

------------------

hmr3.gif

mmmmmmmm

chunky bassline...

yummmmmmmm..

------------------

hmr3.gif

carter is ripping it up

------------------

hmr3.gif