Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joey Merlino's Sister on the news.....

Sorry guys, but watching the late night news before i go to bed, and seeing a female version of Joey Merlino (the so-called gangsta/mob boss around here who just got sentenced and they;re debating about giving him life in jail), was just absolutely scary. she just did nothing to refute his image, in fact made it worse, with her dumbass talking about his case in her drawwwnnnnn out really bad south phillly accent, which fine, that's the way she speaks then fine, but DAMN! girl was chewing her gum on tv like a cow, you could practically see it rolling around in her mouth as she was speaking to the cameras. ugh. then she has the nerve to say that charles manson was put in jail to serve life and he killed all these people while joey didn't kill anyone (yea right) so of course she didnt expect them to give him the death penalty. i hope he rots in jail. sorry guys you may not know about the local shit here, but she just disgusted me. cwm23.gif

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

yo if i was u i would keep my mouth shut people from philly are on this board and im friendly with the people u are refering to so keep your comments to yourself on those issues because u wont be hard to find and this is not a joke thanks

Originally posted by rekamtih:

yo if i was u i would keep my mouth shut people from philly are on this board and im friendly with the people u are refering to so keep your comments to yourself on those issues because u wont be hard to find and this is not a joke thanks

She is from Philly....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by rekamtih:

If you really were friends with these people, I don't think you would be announcing it on the CP Message Board.

exactly.. thanks for proving my point guys. God forbid you try to act and speak like an adult on controversial topics, and if you knew who you were speaking to, you'd know i don't take threates lightly so back tfu.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"