Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help pwease: natural keyboard (nothing to do w/ clubbing)

few days ago. i tried blowdrying it. but no, i think it's shot. umm, thanks but i don't think canal would have keyboards, especially natural keyboards. it's more like car stereo systems. but hey, they do have some places with dj and music production equipment, tyco, since you said you're looking

thanks, executress. for some reason i didn't even think of staples even though i pass by two different ones everyday. natural keyboards are awesome. so much more comfortable

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

IM: schnobium

Originally posted by deanna11:

*sigh* ok, ok, you caught me. i lied too. it wasn't water i spilled on my keyboard. i was running a "cold" synthesis of methamphetamine. i was k'ed out at the time and i spilled the aqueous ephedrine solution when trying to pour in the potassium permanganate. so if you run some hydrochloric acid over my keyboard, you can get out some good crystals

anyone?? where do you buy a natural keyboard in manhattan?? preferrably downtown so i don't have to wander all around, sick and tripped out?

oh yeah, and joeydollaz, that's what the sig is for. in case i ever forget for some sober reason

omg i was getting worried.

thanks, i alreadyate 16 zanax so i wouldnt have to think about the possibilities of why you weren't fucked up (jail!?!?! kidnapped ?!?! some dumbass crackhead ?!?!) jeez.

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

. . . Out of the Darkness . . .

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope

For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love

For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith

But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.

Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:

So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

- T.S. Eliot

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

i spilled water on mine and half the keys don't work, so i'm using my roommate's laptop for aim and such. but to use programs on my own computer, i have to IM my own computer (that's why i'm signed on on two names, if anyone notices), then cut and paste the IM into the program i'm using. it's a real pain in the ass

ugh; programs and papers to write too. i need a natural keyboard. anyone know what place sells them? i tried the wiz yesterday, but they don't have it

thanks

note: do not spill water on your keyboard

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

*sigh* ok, ok, you caught me. i lied too. it wasn't water i spilled on my keyboard. i was running a "cold" synthesis of methamphetamine. i was k'ed out at the time and i spilled the aqueous ephedrine solution when trying to pour in the potassium permanganate. so if you run some hydrochloric acid over my keyboard, you can get out some good crystals

anyone?? where do you buy a natural keyboard in manhattan?? preferrably downtown so i don't have to wander all around, sick and tripped out?

oh yeah, and joeydollaz, that's what the sig is for. in case i ever forget for some sober reason

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

[This message has been edited by deanna11 (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

i spilled water on mine and half the keys don't work, so i'm using my roommate's laptop for aim and such. but to use programs on my own computer, i have to IM my own computer (that's why i'm signed on on two names, if anyone notices), then cut and paste the IM into the program i'm using. it's a real pain in the ass

ugh; programs and papers to write too. i need a natural keyboard. anyone know what place sells them? i tried the wiz yesterday, but they don't have it

thanks

note: do not spill water on your keyboard

deanna how long ago was it?? Usually if you let the water dry it will work again......keyboards are supposed to be designed to withstand water.......I spilled a whole glass on mine last year and it's fine........anyway, if it's def broken, why don't you try Canal St......they sell every kind of electronic device you can think of.......so I though anyway.... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker