Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very LATE weekend Review! WOOHOO I GOT MY HOOTERS WINGS!

hmm so friday night i was going out for my friends bday... First we went to Districts.. OMG EWWWW never going there again.. stayed for about an hour (and the only reason i stayed that long is cause the bartender was giving me free drinks) then we headed over to cyberia.. besides some dude yelling at me that i dont belong in longisland clubs, because i look like i belong in the city.. (what ever that is supposed to mean), and the fact that my friend lost her "ER" pager for work.. i had a wonderful time, even better when my other friend found it and she stopped crying.. tehehehe..

Sat afternoon we went to hooters! YUMMMMM thankgod i fineally got rid of that craving.. and one of my friends taught me how to eat hotwings all in one bite.. (yes ick, stick the thing in my mouth and pull it out clean).. Sunday morning i went to Sf i think jp was amazing.. got to hear quite a few old but good songs like "house of god"...

Left there around 11am.. Sunday night went to Bennigans for a bite to eat with a few friends.. (250$ bill for 4 people) pssst dont do shots at bennigans.. lol to much money!

i would have wrote more but um i drank to much this past weekend to remember it all.. yes i know that horrable i shouldnt drink becasue i'm on a diet.. but ohhhhh well... i'll dance it all off next weekend (s&d 4yr and SF 12 yr)

xoxoxoxoxo

MWWWWWAHZ

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifwww.lipz.net