cunt.

You are the director of DICK you fucking fake ass Jersey bitch. NO ONE

likes a fucking whore.

Let me tell you, send a fucking picture to my boyfriend and see what the

fuck I do to you.

See you around.

Kiss Kiss

Scot

NOt only did he send me this to my list email address...the stupid fuck signed me up for 50 different msn.com subscriptions....not funnny. This is personal now.... Im really pissed as if you cant tell. This is the kind of shit that ruins the scene.

Im NOT a happy kittie....

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hey, let me get a picture of those tits. I'll be your fucking boyfriend you

cunt.

You are the director of DICK you fucking fake ass Jersey bitch. NO ONE

likes a fucking whore.

Let me tell you, send a fucking picture to my boyfriend and see what the

fuck I do to you.

See you around.

Kiss Kiss

Scot

NOt only did he send me this to my list email address...the stupid fuck signed me up for 50 different msn.com subscriptions....not funnny. This is personal now.... Im really pissed as if you cant tell. This is the kind of shit that ruins the scene.

Im NOT a happy kittie....

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Was he stupid enough to give his e-mail? If so, give it to me ....I'd like to have a word with the cocksucker! cwm23.gif

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

scottymarzzz@hotmail.com.

Feel free to express all questions, comments, and lude remarks to the above mentioned email address. Thank you and have a good evening!

lol xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

YIKES! That's harsh- piss anyone off lately? I'm sure you can figure it out with a little deductive reasoning...obviously it's someone you know well enough to have made this strong of an impression. Sorry hun!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

hmmmm Use of services for Hotmail and MSN

Not to mention yur name, ip address and other are now in her possession. The internet is NOT an anonymous conduit.

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:

Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die